Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 2500 CHO Posts
Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019
A recruitment notification related as Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 has been revealed by Rajswasthya – National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan. Online application from invites from career willing job aspirants for filling 2500 posts of GNM Course . Eligible Candidates can apply online from 16 May 2019 to 02 Jun 2019. Direct link for apply online are given below. For complete details about Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019, you have to look below part of this page of naukaricareer.com
Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019- Short Details
|Name of Organization||Rajswasthya – National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan|
|Post name||Community Health Officer|
|No. of posts||2500|
|Last Date||02 June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Jun 2019|
|(OBC/ More Back word Class/ MBC) Non Creamy Layer||₹300|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹300|
|Specially Abled Person/ Widow/ Female Divorcee||₹200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
B.Sc. Nursing OR GNM Course
02 Years (Relevant work experience in health sector) of post qualification experience (as on 01/05/2019)
₹15000 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply For Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019?
Job applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all visit the official site that is http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/.
- Now Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.