RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
Reserve Bank of India has announced the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 on its official site. Candidates who have successfully applied for RBI JE Exam they can download their official portal www.rbi.org.in. RBI examination for the said post has been scheduled on 23 February 2019. You can download your RBI JE hall ticket by entering “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)”.
Candidate must be noted that without RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 aspirants will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. So must download call letter prior to appear for an examination. After downloading the call letter you must check all the detail wisely, For further details please scroll down this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Short Information of RBI Junior Engineer Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer(Civil/Electrical)|
|Page Category||Admit Card|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
How to download the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in
- Now select the home page you are required to hit on the appropriate link for the RBI Junior Engineer call letter 2019.
- Now take your cursor towards the right side of the page and enter “Registration No / Roll No” and “Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)”.
- Now hit on the “Login” button.
- Press an appropriate link for admit card, within a few seconds your call letter will appear at your screen.
- Check the credentials of the call letter and
finally take a print out of the same for examination use.
Required Documents at RBI Junior Engineer Examination:
Valid RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019
- Two passport size photograph
- Valid identity proof.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|