RBI Recruitment 2019
A Latest job openings notification as RBI Recruitment 2019 has been announced by the Reserve Bank of India. Job seekers who find the career opportunity in RBI can check complete details through this page. Through this official RBI Job Notification, organization is going to filling up the posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). Interested candidates may submit their application latest by 15-05-2019. We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2019. For more details, candidates can check the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com.
Short Details About RBI Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Available Vacancies||Medical Consultant|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
MBBS Degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
Should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
The Minimum and Maximum age limit for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment shall be decided as per Recruitment Norms of the Bank.
The remuneration is fixed at Rs.850/- per hour for RBI Vacancies.
The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis.
Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
No fee is required for filling RBI Application Form 2019.
Selection Process for RBI Job Openings
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview
The shortlisted applicant/s after the interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms and document verification process
Procedure to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in
- Hit “Opportunities@RBI” link available under “More Links” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Go through menu bar and press on “Current Vacancies>>> Vacancies” link.
- Select the following RBI Recruitment Notification available there:
- Engagement of Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration, Guwahati
- Download the official Reserve Bank of India Notification PDF and read the details to ensure your eligibility.
- Now download the application format.
- Fill up the RBI Application Form with correct information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Finally send the RBI Recruitment 2019 Application Form to the following official address.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Station Road, Panbazar,
Guwahati – 781001
|Last Date to Apply||15.05.2019|
|RBI Application Form||Download Here|
|RBI Opportunities Official Link||Press Here|
|RBI Official Website||Press Here|