RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
Dear job seekers, who are searching for a job in Railway they must check this official notification. Railway Protection Force has released a career notification to hire the keen and desire job finders for filling up 8619 posts of Constable. This is very good job notification for those candidates who are seeking for a job in Indian Railway they must clutch this job and apply for this job. Job seekers who found eligible for these posts they must apply for this job till the last date of the application form that is 30th June 2018.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the written exam, physical exam or interview. Appointed candidates will get the impressive amount of salary.
To get more details about RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, educational details, application fee, how to apply for an application form and other details. So, aspirants need to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of www.naukaricareer.com.
Brief Details about RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
Name of postConstable
|Name of Organization||Railway Protection Force|
|No. of ppost-Constable||8619|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
Railway RPF Vacancy Details:
|RPF Constable Recruitment|
|SR, SWR, SCR||804||927|
|CR, WR, WCR, SECR||440||712|
|ER, ECR, SER, ECoR||1287||1391|
|NR, NER, NWR, NCR||1046||1006|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
Job aspirants who had completed 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks are eligible to apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
The minimum age of applying applicants for the RPF Constable Recruitment Notification must be more than 18 years of age. Candidates should be less than 25 years of age to apply for RPF Jobs.
Relaxation In Age Limit:
SC/ ST: By 5 Years
OBC: By 3 Years
- Serviceman: By 3 Years
Aspirants, who’re selected for the RPF Constable Vacancies will get level 3 of the CPC pay matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- with amazing allowances as per norms of organization.
Aspirants have to pay following feethe either through online or offline mode before the end date, take a look…
General Category Applicants: Rs. 500/-
Other Category Applier: Rs. 250/-
The fee shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT (Computer Based Test).
To appoint the most skilled applicants for RPF Constable Jobs, selection comthe mittee will organize the following selection rounds;
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document verification
How to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now applicants should take their cursor menu bar and select the following tab.
- Here applying candidates should find the suitable link of RPF Constable Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Then official Notification will open on your digital screen.
- Candidates applying for Railway Constable Bharti must read the complete latest RPF Notification carefully.
- Now go through ‘Apply Online’ link and fill the RPF Constable Online Application form with required details.
- Then upload the mandatory documents with RPF Constable Online Form and press the ‘Submit’ button for final submission.
- At last take a print, put of filled RPF Constable Application Form for further use.
|Starting Date For RPF Apply Online||01-06-2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30-06-2018|
|Closing Date To Pay Fee Through||Online||01-07-2018|
|RPF Constable Admit Card Will Download||10 Days Prior To Exam Date|
|Computer Based Test Will be Hel On||September / October 2018|