RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment
For filling up 62 vacancies of investigator posts, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has announced a career notification as RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment Notification. Through RSMSSB Investigator Notification 2019, online application form has been invited from eligible and talented aspirants. Interested job seekers can check the below required eligibility conditions for the post and submit their application form accordingly.
Candidates selected for the Investigator post will be offered a salary of Pay Matrix Level-10. Selection for the said position aspirants require to qualify the Written Exam which will be conducted by the Board after completion of the application process. Online Application form has been set from 24 January 2019 to 23 February 2019.
For further details on RSMSSB Investigator Notification 2019, candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com. Keep visit this page for more job related information…..
Information About RSMSSB Investigator Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Investigator|
|Number Of Vacancies||62|
|Last date To Apply||23-02-2019|
RSMSSB Investigator Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area|
Graduate degree in Maths or Statistics.
Junior Certificate of the Agricultural Research Statistics
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2020):
Minimum- 18 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the rules
Read- How To Prepare For Written Exam| Simple Steps To Crack All Competitive Exams|
Pay Matrix Level-10
- Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC-Rs.450
- OBC Non-Creamy layer-Rs.350
- SC/ ST/ PH-Rs.250
Procedure To Apply for RSMSSB Investigator Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur that is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now hit on the “News Notification” link available at the home page.
- Now hit on the “Full Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Investigator Exam 2019” link.
- Read all the notification carefully and
- hit on apply online link and fill an application form in a prescribed format.
- Upload required documents and pay an application fee.
- At last, take a receipt of submitted application form.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|