Saifai Paramedical (CPNET) Admit Card 2020
Good news for those candidates who are preparing for UPUMS CPNET 2019 Exam which will be scheduled on 01st September 2019 can download Saifai Paramedical (CPNET) Admit Card 2019 by below link. The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences has announced the exam date of CPNET 2019 Exam. Candidates who complete the application form in all aspects will be eligible to download admit card. CPNET 2019 Admit Card will be available for download on the official website a week before the exam. So, candidates need to keep scrolling on this page regularly.
CPNET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download Admit Card by using your valid username and password. Applicants should keep in mind that admission cards will not be sent by publications. You must provide his valid/mobile electronic identification number. to receive important information. Admit card is the essential documents for applicants and must bring the admit card at the time of examination. The following page provides important details on the CPNET 2019 admission card.
Saifai Paramedical (CPNET) Admit Card 2019- Short Information
|Name of Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Name||CPNET 2019 Exam|
|Exam Date||01st September 2019|
|Examination Center||Near Etawah or Saifai|
CPNET 2019 Exam Dates
|Admit card available for download||August 2019|
|Entrance exam date||01st September 2019|
How to Download Saifai Paramedical (CPNET) Admit Card 2019?
- First of visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Now Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
CPNET 2019- Important Instructions
- Admit Card for CPNET 2019 Exam will be available for download on the official website. Candidates can use their Login Id to download their Admit cards.
- If, in any case, the Admission Card is lost, the Applicant can download it again after paying a fee of Rs. 350 / – via the online payment gateway.
- Examination centers will be established near Etawa and Saifai.
- Candidates should not forget their admission cards in the exam room, as no candidate will be allowed to participate in the written exam without having to accept the cards.
- The admission card will contain information about the name, date, time and place of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to agree with their Roll numbers given on their admission cards.
- Candidates cannot sit in the given exam center. No request will be received regarding the change in the test center.
Important Link- CPNET 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Fee Deposit||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|