Saifai Paramedical Online Form (CPNET 2019)
Good news for those applicants who are searching for Paramedical Saifai Online Form 2019 ( CPNET 2019 ) has been available now. The online form has been available now, candidates can apply by below link. Students who are seeking for admission paramedical courses can apply Online for Common Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2019 through official website www.cpnet2019.com. Students who are waiting for Nursing Entrance Test 2019 ANM GNM BMLT BSc Nursing Courses. Now, those students can apply online for Saifai Nursing and Paramedical College Entrance 2019 before the last date 10th August 2019;
Saifai ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form (CPNET 2019)
CPNET 2019 is the most awaiting online application form for the students. Because they want to study in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM) and Paramedical (BMLT, DMLT, BPT, DPT, etc) courses. For more details, you have to check the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
Saifai Paramedical Online Form (CPNET 2019)- Short Details
|Advertisement Name||CPNET 2019|
|Last Date||10 August 2019|
Also check- What Is The Difference Between GNM And ANM?
Saifai Paramedical Course List 2019
Degree Courses: B.M.L.T, B.P.T., B.R.I.T., B.Optometry, B.Sc. Nursing
Diploma Courses: G.N.M., A.N.M., D.O.T., D.Optometry, D.P.T., D.D.T., D.C.T. Scan, D.C.T., D.M.R.I., D.E.T.C.T., D.B.T.
Age of candidates must be at least 17 years old on 31.12.2019.
Eligibility For CPNET 2019
The university notified the different eligibility criteria for Saifai Paramedical Online Form 2019/ CPNET-2019.
For ANM Courses; only the female candidates are eligible.
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
CPNET-2019 candidates should check educational qualification for various paramedical and nursing courses as given below:
CPNET 2019 Application Fee
General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Fee Mode: Online (Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card) & Offline.
CPNET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date of CPNET 2019 Online Form||25 July 2019|
|Last Date of Nursing Entrance Test 2019 (CPNET) Online Form||10 August 2019|
|Downloading the CPNET 2019 Admit Card||25 August 2019|
|CPNET 2019 Exam Date||01 st September 2019 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Answer Key||September 2019|
|Saifai Paramedical Entrance Result Date||October 2019|
Apply Online- AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2020
How to Apply For CPNET 2019 Paramedical Form 2019?
- First of all, visit the official site that is www.upums.ac.in or www.cpnet2019.com.
- Now click on Apply for CPNET-2019.
- Read the CPNET 2019 Notification/ Information Brochure carefully.
- Then Click on Online Application Registration.
- Fill the CPNET 2019 application form.
- Submit the Saifai Paramedical Entrance Test Fee through Online for Offline mode.
- Upload the documents, photograph, and signature online and finally submit the form.
- Photograph & Signature Size of UPUMS Paramedical Entrance Test 2019
- The candidates must know the CPNET 2019 Photograph Size & Scanned Signature Size. Because when you will apply for Saifai Paramedical Entrance Exam 2019, you will upload the scanned photograph and signature online. So it is necessary, you upload the correct size of scanned photograph and signature.
- Photograph Size: 3.5 x 4.5 cm; it must be scanned in 200-300 dpi (.jpg, .png, gif); 30-50 kb.
- Signature Size: Scanned in 200-300 dpi (.jpg, .png, gif); 20-30 kb.
Important Link- CPNET 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Fee Deposit||Click Here|
|Submit Application Form||Click Here|