Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh recruitment 2019
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh has released a career notification on its official site related as Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh recruitment 2019. Through this official notification, this organization is seeking for talented and brilliant candidates for filling up 196 posts of TGT posts on contract basis. Online Applications are invited by Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh from 26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM to 22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 196 vacancies.
For getting complete details, please go through the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
Total Vacancies: 196
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Mar 2019 04:00 PM|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date.||02 Apr 2019 11:00 AM|
|Schedule of written test||To be notified by 10 Apr 2019|
|Persons with disability Candidate||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
21-37 years as on 01.01.2019.
Samagra Shiksha, 3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9-D, Chandigarh
- Graduate with relevant subjects/
Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
(ii) Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent
(iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
₹45756 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Written test / Objective Type Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh’s website (direct link is given below) from 26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM to 22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- For filling online application form candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Firstly, log on to http://recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- After that, Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.