SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 65 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts - Naukaricareer
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019
Looking for job In State Bank of India then apply for this latest job by below link. State Bank of Indian Has released a career notification named as SBI SCO Recruitment 2019. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire the keen and desires job aspirants for filling up 65 posts of Specialist Cadre Officers. State Bank of India has invited Online application from Indian citizen who has an MBA/ PGDM/ MBBS/ CA/ Post Graduate degree. Candidates who match all the below required eligibility criteria they can apply online for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 through the direct link given below from 21 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019. For more details about SBI SCO Recruitment, go to through the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
Short Details About SBI SCO Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No. of Posts||65|
|Last Date||12 June 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Submission Fee||12 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for printing your Application||12 Jul 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on|
|Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)||35 years as on 31 Mar 2019.|
|Manager Analyst||27 years to 35 years as on 30 Apr 2019.|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||63 years as on 31 May 2019.|
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)||56||
i) MBBS from any recognized
University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)|
ii) Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
iii) Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
i) Chartered Accountant
(CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.|
ii) Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2019 in the area of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Credit (Sanction/ Credit Monitoring).
|Advisor for Fraud Management||03||
i) The candidate should be
a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer
not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked
in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments.|
ii) Minimum 5 Years of experience in the conduct of Investigation / Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service.
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)||₹ 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Non-practising allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro ₹ 13.30 lacs to ₹ 15.25 Lacs|
|Manager Analyst||₹ 42020-1310/ 5-48570-1460/ 2-51490|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||₹ 50,000 and an administrative monthly expenses of ₹ 25,000|
On the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
How to Apply For SBI SCO Recruitment 2019?
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-2019-20-07/apply
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future use.
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019