South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019
South Eastern Central Railway has released a career notification related as South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for filling of Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies. Online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications can apply for this job by below link. Last date to apply for Railway jobs is 15 July 2019.
For more details about South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019 such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. You can also check the official notification pdf is attached as well down this page of naukaricareer.com
Short Details About South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||South Eastern Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||432|
|Last Date||15 July 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Jul 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||15 years to 24 years as on 16 Jul 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
South East Central Railway, Divisional Office Personnel Department, Bilaspur – 495 004, Chattisgarh
i) 10th class examination pass or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system).
ii) ITI Exam Certificates in relevant Trade from recognized Institution.
|Trade||No. of Post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
On the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply For Southern Eastern Railway Jobs 2019?
- First of all Candidates log on to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- At last take the print out of application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|