South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply for Officer Post-Notification.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Dear job candidates who are searching for a job in South Indian Bank they must check this official notice. South Indian Bank has released a career notification as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. By this employment notification, this bank is going to hire the keen and desire job seekers for filling up 150 posts of Probationary Officer. Job hunters who are willing to make their career in South Indian Bank they must apply for this job. Job hunters who are full-filled with the required eligibility which is given below they must apply for this job.
Job candidates can apply for Probationary Officer Application form by following the below-given steps. The last date to apply for application form is 25th May 2018. Job fighters get the complete details about South Indian Bank PO Jobs such as age limit, educational details, application fee, mode of application, application fee, and other details. Candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of www.naukaricareer.com.
Short details about South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018:
|Name of Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Last date to apply||25.05.2018|
Candidates must have X / SSLC/ XII / HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks.
|For All Other Candidates||Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
Selected aspirants will get Rs.23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
Mode of payment:
Submit the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
First of all, visit the official site of South Indian Bank’s website that is www.southindianbank.com.
Before applying you must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
On the home page under the section of career/recruitment press on to “Apply Online Link for PO posts.
Fill the all details in the application form without any mistake & upload Photo, Signature.
Make payment of an application fee through Online & then submit the Form.
At the end don’t forget to take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date to submit form||16 May 2018|
|Closing Date to submit form||25 May 2018|
|Starting date to submit Application Fee||16 May 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Fee||25 May 2018|
|Online Test – Tentative||June 2018|
|Official notification||Check here|
|Apply online||Check here|
|Official site||Check here|
- AIIMS MBBS 2020:Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Details
- CAT 2020- Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Syllabus
- Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online For AE, JE Other Post
- UP Police Constable Result 2019- 49,568 Constable Cutoff & Result Declared
- CTET December Admit Card 2019- Download ctet.nic.in Hall Ticket Online
- CCRAS Recruitment 2019, Online Form Link for 66 UDC / LDC Posts
- UP Rojgar Mela 2019 (70000+) यूपी रोजगार मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- MPPSC Pre Online Form 2020 Notification, Exam Date @http://mppsc.nic.in
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Form 2019 - 2020 Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019 | Apply For January 2021 Course