SSC CHSL Admit Card
Check the below link to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card!! Staff Selection Commission will be soon conduct the SSC CHSL 10+2 exam in the upcoming months. Willing candidates for SSC 10+2 exam can download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 1 or 2 week prior to the SSC CHSL Exam Date. SSC CHSL Admission Ticket is available at official portal of organization i.e. ssc.nic.in. After downloading SSC CHSL tier I Admit Card you need to check details like roll number, exam venue etc. in appropriate manner. For more details regarding the Call Letter for Tier 1, you need to move your cursor downwards on this page.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Short Review
Combined Higher Secondary
Level (10+2) Exam
|Commonly known as||SSC CHSL|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Exam Mode||Tier 1: Computer Based Test|
|Tier 2: Pen and Paper based|
|Tier 3: Typing/Skill Test|
Procedure to Download SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam Admit Card
- First of all, candidates need to check the SSC Official Website which is ssc.nic.in
- Hit “Admit Card” tab available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link of SSC CHSL LDC DEO Admit Card of Tier I.
- Fill all the asked details to download SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card.
- Now hit on “Submit” tab for SSC CHSL Tier Admit Card.
- SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2019 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Admit Card or save SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card at your desktop.
- Take a print out of SSC 10+2 Exam Admit Card and keep SSC CHSL Tier I Hall Ticket safely for future use.
SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Exam Pattern
According to SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Notice, question will contain 1 mark.
Total no. of questions will be asked: 200.
There is a negative marking in this paper.
- DV Time, Center of Exam
- Instruction of Exam
- SSC CHSL Application Form Number
- Roll Number, Photo
- Signature of Candidate
- Exam Conducting Authority Details
- Time Duration of Exam
Required Documents With SSC CHSL Admit Card
- Marks Sheet Of 10th Class
- Mark Sheet Of 12th Class
- Caste Certificate (If Any)
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Card
- Further Required Documents
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Download Link|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Official Link||Check Here|
|SSC Official Website||Check Here|