SSC CPO Syllabus 2021
Dear applicants who are waiting for SSC CPO SI Recruitment for a long time can start their final preparation of the exam by following the updated SSC CPO Syllabus. On this page we are providing the full syllabus and paper pattern for the (Pre-& Mains) exam, you can go through it and prepare for SSC SI/ ASI recruitment exam accordingly. Aspirants who are going to attend the exam for SI/ ASI posts are required to download SSC CPO SI ASI 2021 Syllabus.
Candidates must download the full syllabus and paper pattern in pdf format through the below link. Candidates need to keep visiting this page for regular updates about the SSC CPO Exam, or for more details you may check the below section of this page.
Check details about SSC CPO Syllabus 2020
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||SSC CPO|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam pattern|
SSC CPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus:
SSC CPO Pre Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: SSC Central Police Organisation Syllabus
- SSC CPO SI Syllabus would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis
- SSC SI Syllabus: Judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- The topics in SSC CPO ASI Syllabus are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving
- CPO SI Syllabus: Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion
- SSC ASI Syllabus: Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of center codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding, and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: SSC CPO Delhi Police Syllabus
- CPO ASI Syllabus: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s‟ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- SSC CPO Syllabus: Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The SSC CPO Syllabus will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: Staff Selection Commission CPO Syllabus
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate given in SSC CPO Syllabus. The scope of SSC CPO Syllabus will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and relationships between numbers
- SSC CPO Syllabus: Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2018: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio
- SSC CPO Recruitment Syllabus: Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Comprehension: SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus
SSC CPO Syllabus: Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO Paper 2 Syllabus:
SSC CPO Mains Syllabus:
English Language & Comprehension: Syllabus of SSC CPO
SSC CPO Syllabus: Questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition
SSC CPO Syllabus: Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension, etc.
SSC CPO Paper Pattern:
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Mark||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO Physical Standard Test:
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|(i) For male candidates only (General)||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only (General)||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET):
For male candidates only:
100 meters race in 16 seconds
1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chance
For female candidates only:
100 meters race in 18 seconds
800 meters race in 4 minutes
Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances.
High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances.
Download SSC CPO Syllabus in Pdf format: Click here