SSC JE Admit Card 2019
Available To Download SSC JE Admit Card 2021 here…Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 for the Paper I Exam. Candidates who are going to appear in the SSC JE I Exam must download the SSC JE Hall Ticket from the link given here. Candidates can download their hall ticket through the official site that is ssc.nic.in. or online mode. Candidates have to enter their registration ID and Password to download the SSC Admit Card for Paper I Exam.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019
SSC JE Paper I Exam is going to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission in the month of January 2019. SSC conducts the Computer Based Exam to select the candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Post.
To get further information about the SSC JE Admit Card 2019 by going through this page which is well made by the team of naukaricareer.com….
SSC JE Exam Admit Card Details:
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Category||SSC JE Admit Card 2019|
SSC JE Admit Card 2019:
Candidates can check the details about the Region Wise Admit Card of SSC JEE from the following table:
|1.||North – Region||Rajasthan, Delhi & Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|2.||Western – Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|3.||MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|4.||Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Uttarakhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org|
|5.||North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in|
|6.||Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery,
|7.||KKR region||Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|8.||North Western Sub-Region||Haryana, Punjab, J&K,
|9.||Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
SSC JE Paper Pattern
Candidates can also check the exam pattern from below section:
Paper – I
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be in two languages i.e. Hindi & English.
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes will be given to solve the paper.
- In Question: Total 200 question will be there in the paper in the MCQ format.
- Maximum Marks: 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for the correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There will be the negative marking of 1/4 mark for the incorrect answers.
Details of Subjects & No. of Question are as follows:
|Sr.no.||Sections||Questions per section||Marks Per Question||Marks distribution per section|
Part – A: Civil & Structural
Part – B: Electrical
Procedure To Download SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018?
- Firstly, visit official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now click on “Admit card” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From various links, choose region for which you want to view SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card.
- Put details like roll number, date of birth to view SSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket.
- Hit on ‘Download Call Letter’ tab.
- Your SSC JE Admit Card 2019 will appear facing you.
- Aspirants may download their call letter & carry it during Document Verification round.
|Date of SSC JE Exam||January 2019|
|Download SSC JE Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|