State Health Society Bihar Jobs 2019 – State Health Society Bihar has released a career advertisement regarding as State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for DPM, DAM & Other Posts in State Health Society Bihar, Bihar. Online Applications are invited by State Health Society, Bihar from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019. For more detail check below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Apr 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 for Male 37 foe Female|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
State Health Society, Bihar
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|District Programme Manager (DPM)||M.B.A or Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Public Health (Regular Mode with 2 years course) from any recognized University/institution,|
|District Accounts Manager (DAM)||CA/CA (inter)/MBA in Finance (Regular Mode with 2 years course)/Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (Regular Mode with 2 years course) /M.Com/ ICWA/from any recognized University/ institution.|
|District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (DM&E Officer)||B.Tech with specialization in IT/Computer Science or MCA or M.S.C IT/Computer Science from any recognized University/institution|
|District Community Mobilizer (DCM)||M.B.A. or Post Graduate Diploma(Regular Mode with 2 years course)from any recognized University/institution with specialization in Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Rural Development/ Rural Management.|
|District Planning Coordinator (DPC)||M.B.A. or Post Graduate Diploma(Regular Mode with 2 years course)from any recognized University/institution with specialization in Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Rural Development/ Rural Management.|
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|District Programme Manager (DPM)||₹ 32,000|
|District Accounts Manager (DAM)||₹ 27,000|
|District Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (DM&E Officer)||₹ 22,500|
|District Community Mobilizer (DCM)||₹ 20,000|
|District Planning Coordinator (DPC)||₹ 20,000|
How to Apply
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://184.108.40.206:8092/index.aspx
- Go to “Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Read Here- 10 Good Habits That Can Change Your Life
Check Here- SSC Salary Chart 2019