Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu has circulated a career notification to hire keen and desire job seekers. Apply Online for 4442 GDS Posts in Tamilnadu Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamilnadu Postal Circle, India Post from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019. For more details, check below section of this page.
Total Vacancies: 4442
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Male||₹100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 40 years (As on 15/03/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing
marks in Mathematics and English.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
|Community||No. of Posts|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹12,000 (12000- 29,380)||₹14,500 (14,500- 35,480)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||₹10,000 (10,000- 24,470)||₹12,000 (12,000- 29380)|
How to Apply
Job seekers who are eligible and interested they may apply online at Tamilnadu Postal Circle’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Firstly, willing job seekers have to check the official site that is http://www.tamilnadupost.nic.in/.
- Now Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.