TNPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online 64 Junior Scientific Officer Vacancies - Naukaricareer
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
A government job notification has been revealed by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission related as TNPSC Recruitment 2019. Job finders who are seeking for government job in Tamil Nadu State can apply online. In this official notification, there are 64 posts of Junior Scientific Officer. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Sc qualification. These 64 Junior Scientific Officer Posts are in Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 22 Jul 2019. For more details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well. Also, bookmark this page of naukaricareer.com for regular updates.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Jobs Notification- Short Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer|
|No of Posts||64|
|Last Date||22 July 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Important Dates – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 Jul 2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper) (PG Degree Standard)||24 Aug 2019 FN from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)||24 Aug 2019 AN from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Application Fee – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
Pay the Examination Fee & Registration Fee through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Age Limit – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
Max- 30 years As on 01 Jul 2019.
Job Location – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Forensic Science Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a Degree in the Relevant Subject.
M.Sc., Degree in the Relevant Subject for the Group.
Post Details – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
|Group||No. of posts|
|Physics and Chemistry (Division:Computer Forensic Science)||04|
Scale of Pay
₹ 36,900- 1,16,600 (Level 18)
Selection Process – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
On the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test.
How to Apply – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Jobs 2019
- Candidates log on to http://tnpscexams.in/
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Links – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
- BHU Admission 2020- Registration Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Dates
- JEE Main 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
- JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Online Form, Exam Dates Announced
- Bihar SSC Anuwadak Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For 1505 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Apprentice Posts
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Nursing Officer Posts
- Bihar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Application Form 2019-20- Apply Online Registration
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 www.scholarship.up.nic.in Online Registration
- UP Yoga Teacher Bharti 2020 Yoga Teacher Online Registration