Today Current Affairs 15th December 2018- Daily GK Questions, Quiz
The fourth edition of the Partnership Form 2018 was concluded in New Delhi, which statement is correct
- A) Its aim is to reduce child and female mortality rates.
- B) hosted it for the second time in India
- C) Partnership Form is a Global Health Partnership Program
- D) All right, right
- Central Underground Water Authority (CGWA) approved the beginning of water conservation fee for the first time in the country when it will apply
- A) June 1, 2019
- B) January 1, 2019
- C) 1 February 2019
- D) March 1, 2019
- What is the correct statement regarding SpaceShipTwo in the recent discussion?
- A) This is an aircraft manufactured by the California Virgin Galactic Company.
- B) This is the highest flying aircraft ever
- C) It made a new history by flying at an altitude of 51 mile
- D) All right is right
- The ITM trilateral highway project in which the recent news relates to which country
- A) India
- B) Myanmar
- C) Thailand
- D) All suitable
- Which of the following countries has banned the new currency of India?
- A) Sri Lanka
- B) Nepal
- C) Bhutan
- D) Myanmar
- Madhu Babu Pension Scheme has announced to give benefits to 5 lakh additional elderly people which is the plan of which state
- A) Madhya Pradesh
- B) Orissa
- C) Bihar
- D) Rajasthan
According to the report released by Q. SIPRI, how many Indian companies are involved in the 100 largest arms manufacturers in the world.
- A) 2
- B) 3
- C) 4
- D) 5
Note * – Indian Ordnance Factory (37th), Hindustan Aeronautics (38th), Bharat Electronics (64th), India Dynamics (94th)
- Who is elected the new Chief Minister of Rajasthan
- A) Sachin Pilot
- B) Vasundhara Raje
- C) Ashok Gehlot
- D) CP Joshi
- India signed a bilateral annual Hajj 2019 agreement with which country?
- A) Iraq
- B) Saudi Arabia
- C) Narnies
- D) Qatar
- The winners of the Lokmat Parliamentary Award 2018 were announced, which statement is correct in relation to it.
- A) Sharad Pawar, Murali Manohar Joshi was given the Lifetime Achievement Award
- B) Gulab Nabi Azad, Shashikant Dubey was awarded the excellent MP award
- C) Best Female MP Ram Devi was elected
- D) All right is right
- Which of the following countries has set up the world’s first floating nuclear power plant
- A) China
- B) Japan
- C) India
- D) Russia
- What is the name of India’s largest and heavier satellite recently launched
- A) Mangalyaan 2
- B) GSAT 11
- C) Arian 6
- D) GSAT 17
Ans. GSAT 17
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.