Today Current Affairs 7 December 2018 GK Questions, Quiz
Which country’s scientist Albert Einstein sold a manuscript based on his ideas about God / religion in the auction in the US for about Rs 20.45 crore ?
North- German |
2.What was the World’s Soil Day celebrated right now ?
- Disnbr 05 |
3.What did India sign the currency swap agreement with which Middle Eastern country ?
- United Arab Emirates |
4. Rating agency Moody’s estimated India’s gross domestic product
7.2 percent in 2019 and the percentage of which percentage in 2020 ? A. 7.4 percent |
- According to the World Intellectual Property Indicators 2018 report by the World Intellectual Property Organization, which country’s institution, in 2018, in India, there was an increase of 50 percent in patent in 2017 ?
- United Nations |
- Which state should be given a GI tag for specific geographical identification shortly ?
- Which Airport Pithoragarh, Jaisalmer, Gorakhpur, Allahabad and Kannur have been announced to start air travel facility?
- Hindon |
- Which institution will be set up by the establishment of a committee for the economic and financial stability of the Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector in India?
Answer: RBI |
- Which registration was initiated by the Chief Minister of the state to initiate free pilgrimage services to senior citizens ?
North Delhi |
- Which city was organized in the 80th session of the Policy Commission of the World Customs Organization ?
A.North Mumbai |
11. Where is the International Conference on Organizations being organized ?
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.