Today Current Affairs 11th December 2018 GK Questions, Quiz
- Now, how much did the central government increase the last date for filing GST return ?
Answer: 31st March 2019
2.09 on December 20l8 which state in Kannur chief p. Vijayan and Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the state’s fourth international airport ?
- How many times India defeated Australia for the first time in Adelaide, won the inaugural match of the Test Series ?
- 31 runs
4.What country did the country impose a penalty of 10 million euros (about Rs 81 crore) on Facebook ?
- Joint practice between the IAF and the Air Force of which country started ‘X AVINDRIA -2018’ in Jodhpur, Rajasthan?
- Which Indian airport made a new record in one day by handling the Arrival and Departure of 1,007 flights ?
Answer: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai
- India has given Visa on Arrival facility to Japan after Japan ?
North- South Korea
- Which state is the tallest bridge in the world built by the North East Frontier Railway ( NFR)?
- According to the report released by the international organization, the number of death toll in road accidents has increased to 1.35 million annually ?
- The World Health Organization
- Venice Pons de Lyon, who won the title of Miss World 2018, is a citizen of which country ?
- In which state is the first international conference on sustainable water management being organized?
- Mohali (Punjab)
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.