Top 10 Indian Colleges In India: Dear viewers if you are looking for Top 10 Indian Colleges then you must check this full list. Ministry of Human Resource Development Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the list of top 10 Indian colleges. In this list of 2021, Miranda House, Delhi University (DU) has again been positioned as the most excellent college in the India Rankings. There have been some new entrants to the list of top colleges this year.
You can download the full list by visit the official site of MHRD that is mhrd.gov.in. While last year there were six Delhi University colleges on the list, this year the number has reduced to five. If there has been a main shuffle in the rankings in any category, it is among the colleges. Check the complete new list of top Indian colleges. So, you need to check the full list.
Also Check: Top 10 Universities in India
Top 10 colleges as per the India Rankings 2021 by NIRF are:
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Stephens College, New Delhi
- Bishop’s Heber College, Tiruchirapalli
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College
- Ramakrishna Mission College Howrah
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
Also Check: Top Engineering Colleges In India
Top 10 College In India:
- Loyola College, Chennai has moved down to sixth rank from its second rank last year.
- Stephens which had not participated in the rankings last year, has clinched the second spot.
- Bishop’s Heber College, Tiruchirapalli has moved up one rank to the third place.
- Hindu College is also a new entry to the list at fourth rank.
- Presidency College, Chennai at fifth rank is also a new entry to the list.
- Shri Ram College of Commerce has taken the seventh spot
- Lady Shri Ram College which was at the seventh spot last year has moved down to the eighth spot.
Also Check: Career In Teaching
Top ten list is rounded by two new entries
Ramakrishna Mission College Howrah at ninth
Madras Christian College Chennai at tenth spot.
Candidates need to bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for more updates.