UCEED 2019 Registration Form
Indian Institute of Technology is all set to release UCEED 2019 Registration Form in the 2nd Week of October 2018. So, candidates, who are willing to prepare for this exam they must check the full details and dates. Candidates can apply for registration form of UCEED 2019 till 2nd week of November 2018. Candidates who satisfy all the below eligibility criteria they must apply for application form through the online mode when the application is available on site.
Candidates who are willing to take admission into UG programmes, they must attend UCEED 2019 Exam. Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design Examination will be held in 3rd week of January 2019 at various centers given below.
UCEED Registration Form 2019:
The team of naukaricareer.com providing all the details about UCEED 2019 Registration Form such as application fee, mode of the application form, required education criteria, important dates etc. So, you need to scroll down the beneath segment of the page which is well made by our team.
Overview of UCEED 2019 Registration Form
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||UCEED Exam|
|Starting Date of Application Form||2nd week of October 2018|
|UCEED 2019 Exam Dates||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last Date To Apply For UCEED 2019||2nd week of November 2018|
UCEED 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Begin||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date for online registration with regular fee||2nd week of November 2018|
|Last date for online registration with late fee||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit card Release||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancy in admit card||1st week of January 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Exam Date||3rd week of January 2019|
|Draft Answer Key Release||4th week of January 2019|
|Last date for challenging draft answer key||Last week of January 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release||2nd week of February 2019|
|UCEED Result Declare||3rd week of February 2019|
|Start date for score card downloading||3rd week of February 2019|
|Application for B.Des. programme||2nd week of June 2019|
|Last Date to fill B.Des Application||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Release (Round 1)||1st week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Release (Round 2)||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Release (Round 3)||3rd week of July 2019|
Required Eligibility Criteria For UCEED 2019:
Indian as well as foreign nationals can apply for UCEED 2019.
Required Education Criteria:
Applying aspirants must have passed the class 12th examination in 2018 or appearing in 2017 is eligible to apply.
The qualifying examination can be passed/appearing in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts & Humanities).
Those who have passed/appearing the qualifying examination in 2017 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
Candidate can take the UCEED examination for a maximum of two consecutive years.
Candidates belonging from OPEN/ OBC-NCL category should have been born on or after 1 October, 1998 (1 October, 1993 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
UCEED 2019 Application Fee:
- 1000 (plus GST) for all women candidates
- 1000 (plus GST) for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- 2000 (plus GST) for all other candidates
- The above registration fee is applicable till the closing date that is in 2nd week of November 2018
- A late fee of Rs.500 (plus GST) is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations done after the above, and till the late registration closing date that is in 3rd week of November 2018
Have a look on the following table which shows category-wise distribution of the available seats in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programmes at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur for the academic year 2019-2020:
How to Fill UCEED 2019 Registration Form?
- Visit the official website of UCEED that is www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Now click on “UCEED 2019 Brochure” link.
- Read the UCEED 2018 Information Brochure will appear.
- After that you need to visit home page of official website.
- Candidates should first register themselves online in order to apply for UCEED 2019.
Steps: Registration Process
- Press on “Online Registration Open” link that is available in Alert section in below menu bar.
- Candidates who already register have to hit on “Login” tab.
- Now you need to enter their registered email id and password.
- Fill the asked details in space provided and hit on register tab to get register yourself for UCEED 2019.
Step: Online Application form
- Filling the online application form
- Now, UCEED online form will appear, fill Online Application Form by entering their personal details.
- Upload photograph, signature, eligibility certificate and other important documents.
Required Documents for UCEED 2019:
- The list of essential documents is as follows. Have a look!!!
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- Now you need to enter “Pay fee & submit” button.
Step 5: Submit application Form
- Now you application process will be completed.
- You can take the hard copy of it as it may useful fir you in future.
For more information about UCEED 2019, you may visit this Official Site. For more relevant information, you need to be connected with our web portal.