UCEED 2022 Application Form Link: Indian Institute of Technology is all set to release UCEED 2022 Application Form available date 09th September 2021. Candidates who are willing to take admission into UG programs, must attend UCEED 2022 Exam. Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design Examination will be held on the 23rd January 2022 at various centers given below. So, candidates, who are willing to prepare for this exam must check the full details. Candidates can apply for the registration form of UCEED 2022 till the 11th November 2021.
Candidates who satisfy all the below eligibility criteria must apply for the application form through the online mode when the application is available on site. Check all the details about the UCEED 2022 Registration Form such as application fee, mode of the application form, required education criteria, important dates, etc. So, you need to scroll down the beneath segment of the page which is well made by our team.
Overview of UCEED 2022 Registration Form
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||UCEED Exam|
|Starting Date of Application Form||09th September 2021|
|UCEED 2019 Exam Dates||23rd January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply For UCEED 2019||11 November 2022|
UCEED 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to register for UCEED 2022 with regular fee||November 11, 2021|
|Last date to register for UCEED 2022 without regular fee||November 16, 2021|
|UCEED Admit Card 2022||January 8, 2022|
|Correct Discrepancies in Admit Card||January 14, 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Exam||January 23, 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Result||March 10, 2022|
UCEED 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Indians, as well as foreign nationals, can apply for UCEED 2022.
Required Education Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed or appearing their class 12th exam from any stream (Humanities, Commerce, Science).
- A candidate can appear for the exam for a maximum number of two attempts and in consecutive years only.
- Candidates born on or after October 1, 1997, for Open or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1992, for SC, ST or PWD category.
Candidates belonging from OPEN/ OBC-NCL category should have been born on or after 1 October, 1998 (1 October, 1993 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
UCEED 2022 Application Fee:
- 1000 (plus GST) for all women candidates
- 1000 (plus GST) for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- 2000 (plus GST) for all other candidates
- The above registration fee is applicable till the closing date.
- A late fee of Rs.500 (plus GST) is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations done after the above, and till the late registration closing date that is 11th November 2022.
UCEED Available Seats:
Have a look on the following table which shows the category-wise distribution of the available seats in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programs at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur for the academic year 2022-2023:
How to Fill UCEED 2022 Registration Form?
- Visit the official website of UCEED that is www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Now click on “UCEED 2022 Brochure” link.
- Read the UCEED 2022 Information Brochure will appear.
- After that you need to visit home page of official website.
- Candidates should first register themselves online in order to apply for UCEED 2022.
Steps: Registration Process
- Press on the “Online Registration Open” link that is available in the Alert section in below menu bar.
- Candidates who already register have to hit on “Login” tab.
- Now you need to enter their registered email id and password.
- Fill the asked details in the space provided and hit on register tab to get register yourself for UCEED 2022.
Step: Online Application form
- Filling the online application form
- Now, UCEED online form will appear, fill Online Application Form by entering their personal details.
- Upload photograph, signature, eligibility certificate, and other important documents.
Required Documents for UCEED 2022:
- The list of essential documents is as follows. Have a look!!!
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- Now you need to enter “Pay fee & submit” button.
Step 5: Submit Application Form
- Now you application process will be completed.
- You can take the hard copy of it as it may useful for you in the future.
UCEED 2022 Application Form -Links
Online Application Form Links- Click Here
Download UCEED 2022 Notification- Click Here
Official Site- Click Here
For more information about UCEED 2022, you may visit this Official Site. For more relevant information, you need to be connected with our web portal.