UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
For filling up 30 Civil Judge Posts in Uttarakhand Judicial Service on Direct Recruitment, organization has revealed a vacancy notification on its official site. So, those job seekers who are seeking for job in Uttarakhand they must hold this job. Interested job hunter can apply online by follow the below given steps. Online Applications are invited by UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019.
For complete details, look at the below section of this page of Naukaricareer.com
Total Vacancies: 30
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM|
Application Fee For UKPSC Civil Judge Form
|Gen/ OBC||₹185.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)|
|SC/ ST of Uttarkhand State||₹95.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)|
Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect.
What is the Age Limit For Civil Judge Posts?
35 years as on 01 Jan 2019
Educational Qualification Apply For Civil Judge Jobs 2019
(a) A Bachelor of law.
(b) Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
The selection will be on the basis of interview, Viva-Voce & written test.
How to Apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2019?
You may apply online at UKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM. Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all, log on to http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
- Now Go to “Exams/ Recruitments” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Apply Online Click Here