UP BTC 2020 Application Form: UP D.El.Ed Notification, Important Dates
UP BTC Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate (UP BTC) exams. For UP BTC 2020 Exam, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board releases UP BTC 2020 Notification for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education. This exam is also known as Diploma in Elementary Education (UP D.EI.ED), it is two year diploma courses to become a primary school teacher. candidates who are interested to become a teacher must apply for UP BTC Online form through the online mode.
Candidates who want to make their career For Primary Teacher and Government Teaching Sector in Uttar Pradesh State those can apply in the month of April 2020. The UPBEB will conduct The BTC Entrance Exam two times in the year January and July 2020 for complete information for UP BTC 2020 Exam such as Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Admit and Result etc. check this page of naukaricareer.com or bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
UP D.El.Ed Notification Information
|Name of Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Exam Name||UP D.El.Ed 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Post Name||Primary Sarkari Teacher|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Status||Available in June 2020|
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Important Date
|Available Online Registration||June 2020|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||June 2020|
|Last date to print the application form||July 2020|
|Registration form Correction||August 2020|
|Written Exam (if required)||August 2020|
|Merit list/Cut off||September 2020|
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation Degree in the relevant subjects with 50% for Gen category and 45% for the reserved category from a recognized board or university.
The Candidate age limit must be between 21 years to 35 years as on 01 July 2020 and Maximum 35 Years as on 01 July 2020or General and For OBC/ SC/ ST: 18-40 Years.
For the General and OBC Category’s Candidates have to pay Rs.400 as Application Fees
ST and SC Category’s Candidates have to pay Rs.200 as Application Fees
The Physically Handicapped Candidates – No Application Fees
The Candidates can submit the application fees in online modes like the debit card, credit card or net banking.
Online Merit system: A Merit list will prepare for shortlisting candidates
Counseling Process: The candidates will invitees for the counseling process.
Document verification: Final selected candidates will show original documents.
Reporting: Finally candidates will call for seat allotment.
UP BTC 2020 Districts
Jaunpur, Lucknow, Kushinagar, Aligarh, Agra, Kannauj, Mathura, Pilibhit, Varanasi, Saharanpur, Allahabad, Mahoba, Murdabad, Anda, Deoria, Raebareli, Jahnsialong, Basti, Unnao, Lakhimpur, Khiri, Ballia, Girakpur, Fatehpur, Faizabad, Bhadoni, Ghazipur, Mau, Pratapgarh, Meerut and Muzaffarnagar.
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
Question Paper types: The Question Paper will be Objective types as MCQ.
Total Number: The Question papers will Consist of 200 Objective Types question.
Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking scheme for any Wrong Answer
Exam Duration: The Entrance Examination duration will be 160 minutes (2 Hours)
How to Apply For UP BTC Online Form 2020?
- Visit the official web portal of authority upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Access the link of “UP BTC 2018 Registration” at the home page.
- Enter the candidate’s required personal and educational details.
- After registration, candidates note down the registration number and username or password.
- Read the instruction carefully before going to submit the application form.
- Finally, Take a Printout of duly filled form for future use.
For more details, check this Official Link.
- CCRAS Recruitment 2019, Online Form Link for 66 UDC / LDC Posts
- UP Rojgar Mela 2019 (70000+) यूपी रोजगार मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- MPPSC Pre Online Form 2020 Notification, Exam Date @http://mppsc.nic.in
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Form 2019 - 2020 Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019 | Apply For January 2021 Course
- Saifai Paramedical Online Form (CPNET 2020)- ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form- Available Now
- NVS Result 2019 - 2020 Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2019 Cut off Date
- BARC Recruitment 2019- Apply Online for Security Guard Posts
- Indian Navy MR Online Form 2020- Apply Online For Chargeman Vacancies
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 - 2020 Driver Group D Posts