UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Online Form
Another Vacancy Notification has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission titled as UP Chakbandi Adhikari Online Form 2019 Notification. UP Selection Commission is all set to conduct Lower Subordinate 2019 Examination for which official Notification is available at its official website (upsssc.gov.in). Though this notification, this organization is going to hire keen and desire 672 job applicants through examination procedure.
Eligible candidates can fill an online application form which is set to be started on 30 January 2019. Last date to submit the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Online Form is 19th February 2019.
Job hunters who want to apply are suggested to check the complete eligibility conditions to apply for the said vacancies. For complete UPSSSC Lower Subordinate 2019 Notification details are provided in this page so candidates are suggested to go through this page of naukaricareer.com and check all important information.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Notification Quick Details
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Subordinate|
|Number Of Vacancies||672|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Category Wise Vacancy details
General : 348 Posts
OBC : 181 Posts
SC : 128 Posts
ST : 15 Posts
Post & Vacancy Details
Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : 94 Posts
Marketing Inspector : 194 Posts
Supply Inspector : 151 Posts
Assistant Gardening Officer : 89 Posts
Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : 11 Posts
Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : 107 Posts
Revenue Inspector : 26 Posts
Bachelors Degree in concern filed form recognized
For Post 1,2,3,4,6,7 from 21 – 40 years
For Posts 5 from 18 – 40 years. there will be age relaxation
as per official rules.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Assistant Chakbandi Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Marketing Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Supply Inspector : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Gardening Officer : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat) : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Revenue Inspector : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
For General and OBC Candidates- Rs 225/-
For SC & ST – Rs 105/-
Steps to fill UPPSC Lower Subordinate Online Form:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is upsssc.gov.in
- Now click on the home page select an appropriate link for UPPSC Lower Subordinate 2019 Notification.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Now go to “ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION” section available at the left side of the page and fill the application form accordingly.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy (print out) of application form for further reference.
|Start Date||30 Jan 2019|
|Last Date||19 Feb 2019|
|Check Official Notification||Check here|
|Apply Online||Click Here Link Will Be Active Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|