UP PCS 2024 Notification Latest Updates: Dear candidates who are willing to make their careers as Civil aspirants and searching for the latest information for UP PCS Notification 2024, read full details here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the notification for the UP PCS 2024 Application form on the official website. Candidates who are interested in UPPSC Notification 2024 must know every detail available on this page. Candidates can check the complete details such as the online form link, exam dates, and required eligibility criteria check this page.
Table of Contents
UP PCS 2024 Notification
Students who are preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary exam may apply by filling out the online registration that must be done before the last date. The online application process for UPPSC Pre 2024 Online form will be starting in the month of March- April 2024 (expected). Go through this page and acquire complete information related to UP PCS 2024 Notification which is well structured by the team of naukaricareer.com
UP PCS 2024 Application Form Details:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category||UP PCS Exam|
|Exam Name||Combined State /
Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2023
of Forest (A.C.F.) /
Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2023
|Total No. of UP PCS Vacancy||Various|
UP PCS 2023 Exam Dates
|Application form availability||March 2024|
|Last date to submit the application||April 2024|
|Prelims Admit card||May 2024|
|Preliminary Exam date||May 2024|
|Last Date to Submit the Completed Form||April 2024|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2024|
|Main Exam Date||October 2024|
Also Check– UP IAS PCS Free Coaching Form
UP PCS 2024 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- Assistant Commissioner Industries
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Block Development Officer
- Superintendent Jail
- Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Designated Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Regional Employment Officer
- Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
- District Backward Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Programme Officer
- District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- District Horticulture Officer
- District Commandant Home guards
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts,
- District Cane Officer
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCS Exam:
Candidates must be a citizen of India with a domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
Required Qualification for UP PCS Recruitment:
|Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)||Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology|
|Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|Asstt. Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.|
|Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden||Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.|
|Distt. Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Agriculture Graduate|
|Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Distt. Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto|
|Designated Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology etc.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
UPPCS Age Limit :
Minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years.
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers / Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / ExArmy Personnel of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
(d) In case of availability of Group-‘C’ posts in the Examination, the Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule.
UP PCS Application Form Fee:
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class and SC/ ST||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Handicapped||NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-||Rs. 65/-|
|Dependents of the freedom fighters/Women||According to their original category||–|
UPPCS Salary Details:
Candidates who will be recruited to any posts will be getting a suitable pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs.15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- per month by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Selection Process for UPPCS:
Candidate’s selection for UP PCS 2024 Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Also Check- UP PCS Syllabus And Exam Pattern
UP PCS Exam Pattern:
The preliminary examination will have two question papers and it will be of 2 Hours.
There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
The question papers will be of objective nature.
|Name of the Question Paper||Number of questions||Total marks|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||80||200 (2.5 marks for each question)|
|General Study||100||200 (2 marks for each question)|
There will be eight question papers in the main examination. All are of descriptive nature.
The first and second question paper will be of General studies.
Candidates will have to write three essays also in the question paper of the essay.
There will be four question papers of the two optional subjects which candidates will choose from the list of subjects given in the official notification.
There will be a question paper of Hindi language.
Candidates will have to qualify the question paper of the English language as well.
|General Study (4 Papers of 200 marks each)||800 Marks|
|One Optional Subject||400 Marks|
|General Hindi||150 Marks|
Download Official PDF: UPPCS Syllabus in Hindi
Download Official PDF: UP PCS Syllabus PDF (in English)
There is no specific pattern and UPPCS Syllabus of the interview.
The interview will be conducted with 100 marks.
The total marks including the Interview will be 1500 + 100 = 1600 Marks.
Candidates need to have knowledge about themselves, their state, and other contemporary issues.
Candidate needs to be communicative and keep their views openly before the interview board.
UP PCS 2024 Application Form: (How To Apply Online)
- First of all visit the official website of the organization to fill the UPPCS Pre 2024 Form that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now go to the notification “Online Application for Advt. No. written at the center of the home page.
- Press on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- At the new window, under ‘सम्मिलित राज्य /प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा प्रार0 परीक्षा’ head, press on ‘View Advertisement’ link.
- Choose the language in which you want to view the advertisement. Refer complete information given in PCS Notification.
- Now, hit on the ‘Sample Copy of Registration’ link.
- After checking all details, press on the ‘Sample Copy of Submit Detailed Application Form’ link. Check all details from it & proceed as per the guidelines provided over there.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- Please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- Now, press on ‘Submit Application’ for making final submission of it.
- Fill up the form before given PCS online form date.
- At last take a printout of filled application form for future reference.
Press Here: UP PCS 2024 Apply Online Link
UPPCS Pre-Exam Centers:
Barabanki, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Etawah, Faizabad, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Rae Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad.
UP PCS 2024 Admit Card:
The UP PCS admit card will be available on the official website of the commission.
The admit card will have all the details about the examination, the reporting time and the date and venue of the examination.
Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Modify Submiited Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
To get rest of the details about UP PCS 2023 Notification, you need to visit the official website. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
When will the UPPSC Notification 2023 be Released?
UPPSC Notification 2023 for pre-exam has been available now on 03th March 2023.
What is the last date for UPPSC Pre 2023 Online Form?
The last date to submit the UPPSC Pre Online form 2023 is 03th April 2023.
How many vacancies are available in UPPSC 2023 Notification?
Total Vacancies- 173
How To Fill UPPSC Application Form Online?
Candidates can apply for UPPSC Pre Online Form through the online mode or by follow the given steps above.