UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018-19
Good news for job seekers who are seeking for the job in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has broadcasted a career notification titled as UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018-19. Online Applications are invited for UPPSC Recruitment to fill up 610 vacancies of Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division). Candidates who are the desire to get this job they can check all the details from this page. Eligible and career willing candidates can apply online for the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS (J) Posts latest by 11-10-2018.UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge
Aspirants participating in UPPSC Recruitment 2018 are required to submit prescribed Exam and online processing charges as per the category is given below till 08-10-2018. The team of naukaricareer.com is providing all the informative details with regards to UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018. Contenders keen to apply for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge PCS (J) Jobs must have a look below.
UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018-19 Short Details:
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018|
|Post Name||Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Last Date to UPPSC Recruitment Apply Online||11-10-2018|
|UP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Pre Exam 2018 Date||Notifying Soon|
UPPSC Vacancy 2018:
Name of the Post: Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No. of Vacancies: 610
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age Limitation for UPSC PCS J Civil Judge Exam:
Age of the applicants participating in UPPSC Recruitment 2018 must be at least 22 years but should not exceed 35 years as on 01-07-2019.
Relaxation of 05 years in Upper Age Limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Commissioned Officers of U.P who have rendered at least 5 years service in Army and 15 years for Physically Handicapped candidates is permitted.
Candidates will get the Pay Scale of 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770 to the eligible contenders appointed against UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018.
Application Fee for UPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form:
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Charges|
|Unreserved / OBC||Rs.100/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.125/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women||According to their original category|
Selection of job candidates will be done on the basis of the Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Preliminary Examination: 450 Marks
Mains Examination: 1000 Marks
Interview: 100 Marks
Tips To Prepare For Interview / Written
UPPSC Exam Pattern:
U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge(Junior Division) Preliminary Examination:
|Paper Type: Objective and Multiple Choice Type|
|Paper-I: General Knowledge||02 Hours||150|
|Paper-II: Law||02 Hours||300|
UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Examination:
|Paper Type: Written Conventional Type|
|Paper No:1 General Knowledge||200|
|Paper No.2 Language||200|
|Paper No. 3 Law-I (Substantive Law)||200|
|Paper No.4 Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)||200|
|Paper No.5 Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)||200|
Steps to Apply for UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now, select ‘NOTIFICATIONS/ADVTS.’ column which lies at the left corner of homepage.
- Then, you need to look for the following Exam Notice for UPPSC Job 2018 under ‘Examination Name’ column.
- Press the ‘View Advertisement’ tab for UPPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Read the complete UPPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Now hit the ‘Apply’ link and press the ‘Registration’ tab.
- Enter the Registration Number in case of already registered users.
- In case of new user, first complete the Registration Process and print the Registration Slip.
- Proceed to online payment of Application fee and print the Payment Receipt also.
- After completing these two stages, proceed for final submission of application form.
- Enter all the proper details as asked in UPPSC Application Form 2018.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and requisite documents for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to submit UPPSC Online Form 2018.
- Lastly, you can take a print out of UPPSC Online Application Form 2018 for further requirements.
Important Link To Download:
|Direct Link to UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Instructions for filling Online Application||Register Online||Applicant Login|
|Start date to apply for Application Form||11-09-2018
|Last Date For receipt of Examination Fee||08-10-2018|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application||11-10-2018
|Official Link||Click here|