UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 16 Programmer & Computer Operator Posts - Naukaricareer
UPPSC Computer Operator Recruitment
Good news for those job seekers who are seeking for job in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced a vacancy notification related as UPPSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are willing to get job in Uttar Pradesh they can apply Online for 16 Programmer & Computer Operator Posts in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) from 28 Mar 2019 to 28 Apr 2019.
UPPSC Jobs 2019
Job seekers can apply online for the said posts through the online mode on visit the official site or by given below direct link. Candidates can also check the below given steps for apply for UPPSC Computer Operator & Programmer Online Form. For complete details, you may check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post name||Computer Operator & Programmer|
|Last date to Apply||28.04.2019|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Total Vacancies: 16
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Apr 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through online
21-40 years on July 1, 2019 (Relaxation as per Govt. rules )
|Name of the Post||
|Programmer (State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad)||1||
B.E (Computer Science or related Subject) or equivalent
higher qualification OR|
M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science or related Subject) from a recognized University/Institution or Second Class Bachelor degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level Course Certificate from DOE.
Preferential Qualification: Working Knowledge of Unix/Open source software/Windows NT/Oracle and other RDBMS packages/programming languages
|Programmer Grade-I Finance (Income- Expenditure) Department||1||
(i) B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) Degree or M.Sc
(Computer Science Degree or Graduate and ‘B’ level Certificate
(equivalent to M.C.A) from DOEACC (NIELIT).|
(ii) Complete Knowledge of software development in C/C-Fox Pro RDBMS, Oracle/Ingress/Sybase, D.B/Z etc. in DOS/Unix/Windows active environments.
(iii) Exposure to networking plateforms like Novell and Windows NT.
(iv) Complete Knowledge of office automation packages and internet.
Preferential Qualification: A candidates who has
(i) Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (ii) Obtained ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps shall others things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
|Programmer Grade-2 (Statistical Agriculture and Crop Insurance)||1||
(i) Bachelor’s degree established by law in India or
a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.|
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or “A” level certificate from the Department of electronics (D.O.E), Government of India. (iii) Good knowledge of Software Development like C/C Fox Pro, RDBMS as Oracle/Ingress/Sybase, DB/2 etc. in DOS/Unix/Windows environment. (iv) Exposure to environment of any Networking Operative System.
|Computer Operator Grade ”B” (U.P. Public Service Commission)||13||
(i) Graduate degree with diploma in Computer Science or
Graduate degree with “O” certificate from D.O.E.|
(ii) Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi and English on different Software in Dbase/Unix/Window as M.S. Office/ Lotus/Smart suit etc. (iii) Knowledge of networking Exposure on Novell and Windows NT. (iv) Speed of 25 words and 40 words per minute in Hindi and English typing.
Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has (i) Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or
(ii) Obtained ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps shall others things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Programmer (State Agriculture Production Mandi Parishad)||₹15,600-39,100 Grade Pay ₹ 5,400|
|Programmer Grade-I Finance (Income- Expenditure) Department||₹56,100 -1,77,500 Pay Matrix Level-10|
|Programmer Grade-2 (Statistical Agriculture and Crop Insurance)||₹9,300 -34,800 Grade Pay ₹4,600|
|Computer Operator Grade ”B” (U.P. Public Service Commission)||₹5,200-20,200 Grade pay ₹2,800|
How to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment Online Form 2019?
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to “Important Alerts”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with self attested copies of all certificates to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019