UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2019 - Online Form
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – For Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2019 in Across India, Online form available on UPSC official site. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM. Desire candidates can fill online application for by follow the below link or by follow the below simple steps. More details check complete page of naukaricareer.com
Total Vacancies: 106
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
Check Here- How To Prepare For Written Exam
As on 1st January 2019
|For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’)||21-32 years|
|For Jr. Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) (Group A) in Central Ground water Board, Ministry of Water Resources||21-35 years|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Category I : (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines).|
|Geologist, Group A||50||
a Citizen of India,|
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and
(e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
|Geophysicist, Group A||14|
|Chemist. Group A||15|
|Category II : ( Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||27|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “mainmenu2”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Read Here- 10 Good Habits That Can Change Your Life
Check Here- SSC Salary Chart 2019
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019