UPSC IFS Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission conducted the Indian Forest Services Examination every year for hiring keen and passionate candidates for placement into the ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change. The examination is conducted in two stages. The screening for the IFS Mains exam is through the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The candidate is must notify in the application form if he/she desires to appear for the CSE and IFS Mains Examination. A candidate must qualify for the CSE prelims examination to appear for the IFS Exam 2022 Mains examination.
UPSC IFS Exam 2022 Notification: Short Details
|Name of Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||IFS Exam 2022|
|IFS 2022 Prelims And Mains Exam Dates||June 2022, December 2022|
|Exam Location||All Over India|
|Exam Level||National Level|
UPSC IFS 2022 Application Form
The notification for the IFS and CSE prelims is available from February 2022 on the official UPSC website. The last date for online application submission is March 2022. The IFS preliminary and main examination are scheduled for June 2022 and December 2022. To get more details like IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria, IFS Exam Age Limitation, Application Fee, Exam Pattern and Syllabus and procedure to apply for UPSC IFS 2022 Exam Form.
IFS Exam Date 2022:
|IFS Mains Exam Date Notification||February|
|Submit the Date for IFS Prelims Application form||February|
|Application Form Last Date to Apply||March|
|IFS Admit Card||June|
|IFS 2022 Date of Exam (Prelims)||June|
|Pre Exam Announcement Result||To be Updated|
|IFS Main Exam Date||December|
|Mains Exam Result||Updated Soon|
Required Eligibility Criteria For IFS Exam:
You can go through the details mentioned below and ensure them whether you satisfy or not before you apply for IFS Application Form 2018.
Citizenship for IFS Notification:
Applicants, who are willing to apply for the Union Public Service Commission examination, should be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrive over to India before 1st January 1962 with the purpose of undyingly settling in India or
- An Individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intent of eternally settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) shall be an individual in whose favor an official document of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Applying candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities / Institutions.
Age Limitation for IFS Exam:
Age of the Candidates applying against IFS Notification shall be between 21-32 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 20 and have been released||5 years|
|In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period
of assignment of five years of Military Service as of 1st August 2017
IFS Application Fee:
For applying towards Civil Services (Main) Examination, candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.100/- through online mode as per the prescribed mode. No application fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates.
Payment of fee should be done either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank/ Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Number of Attempts allowed for IFS Application:
The candidate who is eligible for the designation but have not counted the no of attempts if he/she had made in past, so please count it and tally with the list.
Generally, a candidate is permitted to attempt 06 times this exam.
The General category candidate who falls under Person with Benchmark disability will get 09 attempts.
The relaxation will be available to the physically handicapped candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
Those applicants who have qualified for the Pre-written examination may appear for the IFS mains examination. After qualifying the Main Exam, then applicants will have to appear for a personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the commission.
IFS Exam Pattern For Main:
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
|Papers III, IV, V, and VI|
Optional Subjects of IFS Main Examination:
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Process of IFS Exam Application Form:
- Go to the page of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in to IFS Apply Online.
- Click on “Apply Online” tab that is available in right side of page to fill IFS Detailed Application Form.
- For UPSC IFS Part I Registration you need to select “Press Here for PART I” link
- UPSC IFS Part I Registration
- On appeared page, read the instructions carefully and if you satisfy with it hit yes tab.
- After the completion of IFS Registration an automated Registration ID and Password will be sent to candidates on their registered Mobile Number or Email Address.
- After that fill UPSC IFS Online Application Form with all personal details, education details, address, and then press continue tab.
- The part 2 of IFS Application form includes filling up Payment details, selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature, and agreeing to declaration.
- Finally, recheck all details and press on agreeing to a declaration to submit your IFS Online application form 2018.