UPESEAT Admit Card 2018-19
Download UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 here…. Get the simple Steps to download the UPSEAT Admit card by below link. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has released UPESEAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket on its official site. So, those candidates who are preparing for this exam they can download the admit card by this page. Applicants get the complete details about the UPSEAT May Exam Admit Card from our page. You can also, download the admit card through the official that is www.upes.ac.in
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is going to conduct UPESEAT Exam on May 2018 (Pen and Paper based) while on the other hand, CBT Exam will be held from 11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018 for providing admission to B.Tech courses offered in various specializations. Interested candidates can download the admit card before the date of exam.
To get more information about the UPSEAT Admit Card 2018-19 such as simple steps to download the admit card, direct link to apply, and other short information. Candidates have to check our page which is well made by our team of www.naukaricareer.com.
Short details about UPSEAT Admit Card 2019:
|Name of University||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Name of Exam||UPESEAT Entrance Exam|
|UPESEAT Exam Date||05-05-2018 (Pen and Paper based)
11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018 CBT Exam
|Category||UPESEAT Admit Card|
|UPESEAT Admit Card Status||Available from 30th April Onwards|
UPESEAT May Exam Hall Ticket 2019:
Candidates must have admitted card at the time of exam otherwise they are not allowed to sit in the examination hall. Admit card is very essential admit card because it contain all the important details like.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Examination Date and Time
- UPES Exam Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Other UPESEAT Exam Related Instructions
UPESEAT Paper Pattern:
The UPESEAT Question Paper will be Objective Type Question.
The duration of exam is of three hours (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM).
In question paper, total 200 questions will be asked in entrance exam.
The question paper will come from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
UPESEAT Exam Centres 2019:
|Name of the City||Test City Code||Name of the City||Test City Code|
Simple Steps to download UPSEAT May Exam Hall Ticket 2019:
Here we are providing the simple steps to download the UPSEAT Exam Hall Ticket candidates have to follow the below given steps and download the admit card very easily….
- Firstly, candidates have to visit official website University of Petroleum and Energy Studies that is www.upes.ac.in
- Now hit the appropriate link related to UPES Admit Card.
- By pressing above mentioned link, UPES UPESEAT Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applicants have to enter Application Form Number, Date Of Birth and Registered Email Id and hit on “Submit” tab to get UPES Exam Admit Card.
- After submitting the details your upes.ac.in Admit Card will be displayed on your system display.
- Download Admit Card of UPESEAT on your desktop or take print out of UPESEAT Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
|Last date to apply for UPSEAT Exam 2018||25th April 2018|
|UPESEAT Admit Card Availability||30th April 2018|
|UPESEAT Exam Dates||05-05-2018 (Pen and Paper based)
11-05-2018 to 13-05-2018 CBT Exam
|UPESEAT Result Declaration Date||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Date for board merit students||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of UPESEAT Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|