Voter ID Card Online FormVoter ID Card Online Form
Dear citizens of India, if you have not voter ID and want to apply for Voter ID Card Online From then here on this page you will get the direct link to apply. Voter ID card or you can say Electors Photo Identity Card is issued by Election Commission of India to Indian Citizens who are eligible for voting. To download the Form6, candidates have to visit the official website of National Voters Services Portal (NVSP) or they can follow the below-stated step by step procedure to apply for Voter ID Online Form.
To get more details about Voter ID Card Online Form, candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
Voter ID card is your personal identification card which is issued by the Indian Government for Indian Nationals who are eligible to participate in the voting process.
Check the below-listed details on your Voter ID Card:
- A unique Serial number
- Photograph of the cardholder
- A hologram containing respective state/national symbol
- Name of card holder
- father’s Name of card holder
- Card holder’s
- Card holder’s date of Birth
Who can apply for Voter ID Card?
Applicants after or of 18 years can fill Voter ID Online Form. They should be of sound mind, free of criminal charges and not financially bankrupt. They should fill out the relevant documents such as Form 6 and ensure that they provide relevant original documents.
Procedure to fill Voter ID Online Form 2018
- First of all, visit the official website of National Voter’s Service Portal that is www.nvsp.in
- Then hit on relevant option related to register of new voter id
- Then you have to click on “Apply for Voter ID Card Online Form” Link.
- After that, you have to fill all the details form6 and submit form
- Additionally, applicant must upload a photo and supporting documents with reference to Voter ID Status
Required Documents For Apply for Voter ID Online Form
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
Stay connected with this web page to get updates on Voter ID Online Form 2018–19. For more updates, you have to subscribe to our page or follow on facebook, twitter or Linkedin.