WBPSC Admit Card
WBPSC Admit Card 2020 Out @ pscwbonline.gov.in | Download West Bengal Public Service Miscellaneous Prelims Exam Date: West Bengal Public Service Commission officials had released the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Date. However, candidates can download PSC Hall Tickets for Pre Exam available at the official site. Moreover, the prelims exams are conducting the Exam on 8th March 2020. Aspirants can download the WBPSC Prelims Hall Ticket by below direct link available at the end of this article. For all the latest updates about the WBPSC Exam 2020, candidates need to stay tuned with this page.
Latest Update: WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Admit Card 2020 has been released by the WBPSC. Aspirants who are looking for admit card can download the Prelims Exam Admit Card from this page with the help of the below given quick link. To download the admit card, candidates can also follow the below given steps or for more details you need to scroll down the below section of this page.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name of Conducting Body||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Miscellaneous Services Exam|
|No Of Vacancies||Various|
|Examination Date||8th March 2020|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Admit Card Release Date||24th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Pre-Final) and, Personality Test|
|Job & Exam Location||West Bengal|
How To Download WB PSC Miscellaneous Hall Ticket 2020?
- Visit the official site of the West Bengal Public Service Commission @ pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Now select the home page, aspirants can find the Latest Advertisements section.
- Next, view the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Admit Card link.
- After viewing the link, hit on it.
- After that, enter the details like vacancy Application Number and Password.
- Now, WBPSC Hall Ticket for Miscellaneous Services Exam will be displayed.
- Verify the details and the Test dates mention on the Admit Card.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the West Bengal PSC Hall Tickets.
Important Details Available On WBPSC Hall Ticket 2020
Name of the Candidate
Name of Exam Centre
Gender (Male/ Female)
Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & Other)
Exam Roll Number
Time Duration of the Test
Exam Date and Timing
Candidate’s Date of Birth
Required Documents For WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam 2020
All the aspirants who are going to appeared in the exams have to carry any one of the ID proof by given below:
Bank Pass Book with the photograph