WBPSC Recruitment 2019
A latest government job available in West Bengal Public Service Commission for 118 Industrial Development Officer Posts in West Bengal. Job seekers who are eligible they can apply online before the last date that is given below. Online Applications are available invited by West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) from 14 May 2019 to 03 Jun 2019. For complete details, look at the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
Short Details About WBPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Industrial Development Officer|
|No. of Posts||118|
|Last Date to Apply||03 June 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jun 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 160|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Max. 39 (thirty nine) years on 01.01.2019. The age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) as per the orders of the Government as may be issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification forWBPSC Recruitment 2019
A degree of a recognized university or a diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University/Institution.
₹ 7,100- 37,600
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply For WBPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
- Click on “Click here to Enroll Yourself”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.