CTET 2019 December Online Form, Dates- Last Date Extended - Naukaricareer
CTET 2019 December Online Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 (December 2019) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. For CTET December Exam, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invites CTET 2019 December Online Form from the aspiring candidates to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 for December Session. Candidates get the complete details about CTET 2019 Exam from this page.
Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for this exam apply for CTET December 2019 Online Form from 19th August 2019. The last date to apply for CTET December form is 30th September 2019. CTET 2019 Exam will be held on 08th December 2019. For more details about CTET 2019 December Notification look at the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
CTET 2019 December Online Form- Short Details
|Name Of Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Date||08th December 2019|
|Exam Name||Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 (December 2019)|
|Exam Category||Teacher Jobs|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
CTET 2019- Important Dates
|Starting Date||19th August 2019|
|Last Date||18th September 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30 September 2019|
|CTET December Exam Date||08th December 2019|
Primary Stage(Class I to V)
Candidates who are Senior Secondary or its Equivalent with at least 50% or 45% marks/Passed or appearing diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms/B.El.Ed(04 Years Course)/Diploma in education(Special Course ,for 02 Years)/ B.Ed(1 Year)/Diploma in Elementary Education(1 Year) will be eligible for CTET Examination..
Secondary Stage(Class VI to VIII)
Candidates having Bachelor Degree (with at least 45% or 50% marks) /passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in elementary Education/Diploma in Education/B.El.Ed /B.SC.Ed /B.A Ed. /B.Ed. will be eligible for this CTET Examination.
Minimum- 18 Years
Fees For Single Paper
• General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
• SC / ST / PH – Rs. 350/-
Fees For Both Paper
• General/OBC – Rs.1200/-
• SC / ST / PH – Rs. 600/-
• Candidate can pay the exam fee through online by using credit card or debit card or net banking or can pay through E Challan also
Mode of Selection –
Selection will be Based on Entrance Exam (Paper O & Paper II)
CTET 2019 Examination Pattern-:
Paper – I (02.5 Hours Duration): Total 150 Marks MCQ Paper divided in 05 Sections of 30 marks & questions (per section Comprising of Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics & Environmental Studies topics.
Paper – II (02.5 Hours Duration): Total 150 Marks MCQ Paper divided in 05 Sections of 30 marks & questions (per section Comprising of Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics &Social Studies & Social Science Studies topics.
How to Apply For CTET 2019 December Online Form?
Interested candidates can apply through link provided below, or they can also apply through official site of CTET before 18/September/2019.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned & in JPEG Format)-:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
- CCRAS Recruitment 2019, Online Form Link for 66 UDC / LDC Posts
- UP Rojgar Mela 2019 (70000+) यूपी रोजगार मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- MPPSC Pre Online Form 2020 Notification, Exam Date @http://mppsc.nic.in
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Form 2019 - 2020 Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019 | Apply For January 2021 Course
- Saifai Paramedical Online Form (CPNET 2020)- ANM, GNM, Nursing, Paramedical Form- Available Now
- NVS Result 2019 - 2020 Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2019 Cut off Date
- BARC Recruitment 2019- Apply Online for Security Guard Posts
- Indian Navy MR Online Form 2020- Apply Online For Chargeman Vacancies
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 - 2020 Driver Group D Posts