JEECUP 2020 Exam Date has been announced. According to the latest official notification by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, JEECUP 2020 Polytechnic Exam 2020 will be held in April 2020 on three different dates i.e. 26th, 27th and 28th April 2020 for different groups. candidates who are waiting for this exam must check the complete JEECUP 2020 notification from this page.
About JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Exam
UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination conducted every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, eligible candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and other diploma programmes. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of score in the JEECUP
JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Online Form
The online form of JEECUP UP Polytechnic will be released on its official site in December 2019. Interested candidates can fill the online form through the online mode. No offline application will be accepted for UP Polytechnic Online Form 2020. The last date to submit the application form is the second week of February 2020 (expected).
JEECUP 2020 Exam Short Information
|Name of Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||JEECUP 2020|
|Exam Category||UP Polytechnic Exam (State Level Exam)|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided JEECUP Exam Dates for various events related to it:
|Starting of Online application||January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application||February 2020|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam||26th April (Group A) & 28th April 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of May or June 2020|
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2020 Application Form
Check the details of JEECUP 2020 Application Form below:
- The online application form of JEECUP will be released on the website in January 2020.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode No printed application will be provided for UPJEE 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is expected till the second week of February 2020.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide their valid mobile number to get updates related to the exam through SMS.
- Aadhar Number is not compulsory at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill the form completely otherwise the applications will get rejected. Submit one application at a time as multiple applications will be rejected by the Board.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or by SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – 200 + Bank Charges
UP Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UP Polytechnic 2020, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- Qualifying Exam: 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: Candidate applying for JEECUP 2020 should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programmes. For diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old as on 1stJuly 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: UP Polytechnic 2020 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain a total of 100 objective type questions.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme:+4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th level. For Admission into engineering programs, the JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
UP Polytechnic Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of JEECUP 2020 provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for the preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance of the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also, revise these notes regularly.
- The study from good sources of study materials.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|