Apply online for SSC CGL Exam 2023 from 03rd April 2023. SSC invites online application form to recruit Grade “B” and “C” category 7500 posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. Candidates can fill out the SSC CGL Online form now and the last date is 03rd May 202. Read full details given in this article.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL 2023 Notification
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Available Now @ ssc. nic.in: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Notification 2o23 on its official site @ ssc.nic.in. Every year, SSC conducts the SSC CGL Exam to recruit Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. For this year, the official SSC CGL 2023 Notification PDF has been available on 03rd April 2023 and applied till the last date 03rd May 2023. The online application process for SSC CGL 2023 is available now at @ssc.nic.in. To get complete details about SSC CGL Notification 2023 go through this page.
SSC CGL Notification 2023
Staff Selection Commission invited online applications for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023 wi available from 03rd April 2023. Those candidates waiting for SSC CGL 2023 Notification download the pdf through the official site available soon. 7500+ tentative vacancies for SSC CGL 2023 have been released by Staff Selection Commission in due course. The online application process for the said exam is started now from 3rd April 2023. candidates can check the SSC CGL 2023 dates from the page listed below.
Candidates can read the complete details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, important dates, and procedure to submit the SSC CGL Application form.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Entrance Exam|
|Post Name||Group B or C|
|Location||All Over India|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
SSC CGL Post-Wise Vacancy 2023 Details (Tentative)
Post Name – Various Graduation Level Posts
Examination Name – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023-24
Total Vacancies – 7500 (Approx.)
SSC CGL Categories Vacancy Details-:
- Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer-Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section Officer-Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry Of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant section Officer-AFHQ
- Assistant-Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Assistant- Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Inspector of Income Tax-CBDT
- Inspector(Central Excise)-CBEC
- Inspector(Preventive Officer)-CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner)-CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector-Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Posts-Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant-Offices Under CAG
- Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency(NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer-M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Auditor-Offices under CAG
- Auditor-Offices under CGDA
- Auditor-Other Ministry/Departments
- Accountant-Offices under C&AG
- Accountant/Junior Accountant-Other Ministry Department
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks-Central Govt Offices/Ministries other than CSCS
- Tax Assistant-CBDT
- Tax Assistant-CBEC
- Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Upper Division Clerks-. Gen Border Road Organization (Only for Male Candidates
SSC CGL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either:
- The candidates must be Indian by nationality.
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or its equivalent.
The age limits of the candidates must be between 18 years to 32 years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2023-2024 Recruitment Rules.
General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
All Category Female Application Fee: Nil.
SSC CGL Salary Post-Wise
Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600 – 151100).
Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100).
Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300).
Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400)
SSC CGL Recruitment Selection Procedure
Tier-I: Computer-Based Exam.
Tier-II: Computer Based Exam.
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Online Form?
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in
- Now Click on Registration, after visiting the homepage.
- Now click on new user registration if you haven’t registered already
- Fill in all the required details like Name, Date of birth, etc in the Application form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Now Note your registration number and log in with the details you receive on your mail and mobile number
- Now Upload your Educational certificates, photo, and Signature
- Complete part 2 of the Registration of application form
- After filling in all the details, click on Submit button
SSC CGL 2023 Dates
|Release of Official Notification||April 3, 2023|
|Online Registration Window Opening||April 3, 2023|
|Last date for Online Registration||May 3, 2023|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||May 5 2023|
|Tier 1 Admit Card Release Date||June 2023|
|Tier 1 Computer-Based Online Test||14th July to 27th July 2023|
|Tier 1 Release of Answer Key||August 2023|
|Tier 1 Release of Final Merit List||August 2023|
|Tier 2 Admit Card Release Date||September 2023|
|Tier 2 Computer-Based Online Test||September 2023|
|Tier 2 Release of Answer Key||October 2023|
|Tier 2 Release of Final Merit List||October 2023|
|Tier 3 Admit Card Release Date||November 2023|
|Tier 3 Descriptive Test||November 2023|
|Tier 3 Release of Answer Key||November 2023|
|Tier 3 Release of Final Merit List||November 2023|
|Tier 4 Admit Card Release Date||December 2023|
|Tier 4 Skill Test||December 2023|
|Tier 4 Release of Answer Key||December 2023|
|Tier 4 Release of Final Merit List||December 2023|
SSC CGL Online Form – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SSC CGL Notification||Click Here|
|Download CGL New Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download CGL Tier I Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the SSC Full Form?
Ans. SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission
Q.2 What are the total vacancies in SSC CGL 2023 advertisements that have been recently issued by the SSC?
Ans. About 7500 Vacancies available in SSC CGL 2023 Notification
Q.3 What are the modes for applying SSC CGL 2023 Recruitment?
Ans. Candidates can fill SSC CGL Online form through online mode.
Q.4 What is the dates for SSC CGL 2023 notification?
Ans. Candidates can apply from 03rd April 2023.
Q.5 What is the SSC CGL Salary?
Ans. The average salary of SSC CGL Posts from Rs. 44,900/ (As per Pay M