UP BTC Admission Form 2023: UP BTC 2023 Online Form link is available now. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the admission form for the UP D.El.Ed (BTC) Admission for the candidates in Diploma in Elementary Education course. Those applicants are eligible to get admission in D.El.Ed courses at the colleges of Uttar Pradesh State; they can fill the application form through online mode. The online application process for the UP BTC Online form is starting from 02nd June 2023 to 27th June 2023. Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information about UP D.El.Ed (BTC) application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure, etc.
UP BTC Admission 2023 (UP DElED Admission 2023) OUT
Good news! UP BTC Application Form is now available now on its official site from 02nd June 2023. All the applicants who want to get admission to UP BTC can make their UP BTC Form 2023 application process. Every year no. of students may appear in this admission to be shortlisted for admission in D.El.Ed course. Candidates aspiring to get admission to Diploma in Elementary Education course can fill out the application form by following the below-given steps.
UP DElED BTC Notification 2023 Overview
|UP DElED BTC Exam
|Name of Conducting Body
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
|Diploma in Elementary Education course
|UP BTC Online Form Last Date
|27th June 2023
|UP BTC Exam Date
UP DElED Online Form 2023 Important Dates
|Application Submission Begin From
|02 June 2023
|Last Date to Register Online
|27 June 2023
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee
|28 June 2023
|Last Date to Re-Print Application
|30 June 2023
|First Round Merit List Out on
|Last Date to Upload Documents – Round I
|UP D.El.Ed 2023 Training Start From
|Second Round Dates
Also Check- Govt Teacher Salary In India
Eligibility Criteria for UPBTC DELED Online Application Form 2023
- The applicant needs to be a Citizen of Uttar Pradesh state of India.
- Applicants must have 10th+12th+Graduation Certificate With 50% ( 45% For reserved Category ) from any recognized institute or university from anywhere in India for participating in UP BTC D El Ed Exam 2023.
Age Limitations for UP BTC Online Form
- Applicants need to be of a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicants need to be of a maximum of 35 years of age.
Application Fee For UP BTC Admission Form
General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 300/-
- PH– Rs. 100/-
- The fee can be paid online through E Challan or Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Also Check- UP Primary Teacher Bharti Form
How to apply online to submit the UP BTC D El Ed Application Form 2023
To make the application process candidates needs to get into the process and to make the application process applicant need to follow step by step guide of the application process which are-
- Applicants need to first visit the official website of this process.
- After reaching the website applicant need to click on the desired application form.
- After this, they need to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- Now, they need to submit the scan copy of the documents along with the recent picture and with a recent passport size photograph.
- After this, they need to submit this application form, and then they need to pay the application form carefully by paying the UP BTC Online Form 2023 application fee online through an online payment method with a Credit card, Debit card, or Net banking.
Document required For UP BTC Form
Applicants should have to carry these required documents to fill the application form of UP BTC and the documents are
- A valid Email Id
- An active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature
- Marksheet and certificate of the qualifying examination
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Marksheet of graduation
- Credit card/ debit card for making the payment
|Download Short Notice