As per UPPSC Recruitment Notification, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited from desire job seekers to apply for various vacancies. Through this official notification, this organization wants to fill the vacant positions of MO, Professor, Officer, and others. This is the very good job for those job seekers who are seeking for job as MO, Professor, Officer. Candidates who match all the below eligibility criteria they must apply for application form till the last date. The last date for the deposition of application fee in the bank is available soon.
To get further details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2020, you are suggested to go through this page which is prepared by the team of naukaricareer.com
UPPSC Recruitment 2020
UPPSC Recruitment Short Details:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||MO, Professor, Officer, and others|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last date To Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date For The
Deposition Of Application Fee
Required Qualification For UPPSC Jobs:
Graduation/post graduation/diploma in concern filed.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (Relaxation in age as per rules)|
|Assistant Government Conveyancer||21 to 45 years|
|Economic And Statistical Officer||
21 to 40 years
|Research Officer (Technical)|
|Director||30 to 40 years|
|Tribal Officer (S-4/1)|
21 to 40 Years
|Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1|
|Professor (Allopathy)||35 to 55 years|
|Medical Officer||21 to 40 years|
|Lecturer IImul Advia||35 to 40 years|
|Reader||28 to 45 years|
21 to 40 years
|Regional Tourist Officer/Publicity Officer|
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the norms.
15,600 – 1,77,500 + Grade Pay
Gen/ OBC- Rs. 105
SC/ ST- Rs. 65
PWD- Rs. 25
Procedure to apply for UPPSC vacancy:
- First of all, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now hit on “All Notification/Advertisements” link.
- Then press “View Advertisement” link.
- Read the Advertisement details carefully and check eligibility conditions.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” link.
- Thereafter chose the post you want to apply.
- Hit on “registration” link and fill the application form as per the guidelines.
- Upload documents and submit the form.
- At last, take a print out of filled application form for further use.
|Official Notification (English)||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|