CUET 2023 Registration Link is activated now on UGC Official Site, Interested candidates can apply at the official site cuet.samarth.ac.in or a direct link is given here. Online submission of the application form for CUET-UG for admission to undergraduate programs will start tonight. The last date for submission of applications is
March 12, 2023 30th March 2023. The announcement of the city of examination is on April 30. Downloading of Admit cards from the NTA website from the second week of May 2023. Recently, CUET 2023 Exam dates out and it will be conducted between May 21 and May 31. The test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in English and 12 other Indian languages. Candidates can check the complete details regarding CUET 2023 Registration, eligibility criteria, application fee, and application procedure given in this article.
CUET 2023 Registration
Every year, National Testing Agency conducts the Common University Entrance Test to provide admission into various UG & PG courses in all the Central Universities (CU’s). It will provide a common platform & equal opportunities to all candidates across the country and also from rural & remote areas. CUET exam for UG & PG level courses will be held separately. For admission into various UG courses at central universities, BHU, JNU, Delhi University, etc candidates must given this entrance test. Candidates go through this page for the following details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms etc. regarding CUET 2023.
CUET 2023 Application- Latest Updates
- CUET UG 2023 Application form is available now. Candidates can fill the application form from 10th Feb to 12th March 2023.
- CUET 2023 Exam Dates out. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023.
- As per the sources, CUET 2023 Application Form is releasing in the first week of February 2023
CUET 2023 Notification Highlights
|Exam Name||CUET 2023|
|CUET Full Form||Common University Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses offered||UG & PG level courses|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam mode||Online (Computer Based Test) mode|
|Date of exam||21st to 31st May 2023|
CUET 2023 Exam Date For UG
|Application form releases||10th Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||30th March 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|CUET (UG) Exam||21-31 May 2023|
|Answer Key releases||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2023|
CUET 2023 Exam Date For PG
|Application form releases||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|CUET (PG) Exam||3rd week of July 2023|
|Answer Key releases||1st week of August 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of August 2023|
CUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality:Indian National citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification:For Ug, candidates must have qualified 12th level exam whereas for PG, candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognised board or university.
- Age Limit:There will be no age limit to apply for CUET 2023 examination.
CUET 2023 Application Fee
For UG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking or UPI payment
- The application fee will be non-refundablein any case.
- Candidates must check following table for application fee for UG & PG courses:
How To Apply For CUET 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Registration for CUET – 2023” link.
- Fill required details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the CUET application form.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout for further needs.
|Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Download CUET Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|CUET UG Official Website||Click Here|
CUET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check following points regarding CUET 2023 exam pattern for UG & PG courses:
- Exam mode:The examination will be held via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)type questions.
- Language: There will be 13 languagesfor UG level course.
- Time Duration:For Slot I, candidates will be given 3 hours 15 minutes & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II.
- of Sections: CUET UG will include 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Total No. of Questions:100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme:5 marks will be credited for each correct answer while 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- 13 different languages – Punjabi, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, English, Hindi, Odia, Tamil, & Urdu
- 20 different languages – Dogri, Italian, Santhali, Tibetan, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Persian, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Bodo, Russian, Chinese, Nepali.
|Slot||Slot I||Slot II|
|Exam Timing||9:00 AM to 12:15 PM||3 PM to 6:45 PM|
|Exam Duration||45/60 to 195 minutes||45 to 225 minutes|
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/s tat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized via online (computer based) mode.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be have to solve the paper within 2 hours.
- of Questions:Each question paper will consists of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 markwill be deducted
|Pattern||Question Paper||Paper Code|
|1||There will be 100 questions divided into two parts
Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions Comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Social Science & Science
|The no. of Questions will be 100 & divided into two parts
Part A: 25 MCQ’s consisting of Language Comprehension, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability & Analytical Skills
|PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
PGQP41 to PGQP59 PGQP61 to PGQ73 PGQP75 to PGQ77
|2||The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A : 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability )
|PGQP08 PGQP74 PGQP78|
|The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A: 25 Questions (General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematical
Ability and Logical Reasoning) Part B: 75 Questions of specific language.PGQP603100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)PGQP38100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)PGQP40
For more information related to CUET 2023 visit the Official Link.