PAN Card Online Form
Apply for PAN Card Online Form here…Income Tax Department has released new PAN Card Application Online 2018 for 49A and 49AA for Indian and Foreign Citizens/ Entities respectively, along with revised PAN Correction Application Form
Before submitting PAN Card Application Form 49A (e-PAN Card) must read the stated guidelines for filling details and making payment for Resident Indian Applicants, for NRI/Foreign Citizen and CSF for Change/Correction in PAN Card details.
Candidates, if you want to fetch more details related to PAN Card Application Online 2018-19 then your read this entire page to get aware with all details provided by the expert team member of naukaricareer.com.
PAN Card Application
Indian Citizens / Entities – Form 49
Indian citizens/ entities have to furnished new PAN Applications forms as prescribed by Income Tax Department. They have to submit their ‘Application for allotment of new PAN’ in revised PAN Card Form 49A only
Foreign Citizens / Entities – Form 49AA
For foreign citizens/ entities, Income Tax Department has released New PAN Card Application Form 49AA. Individuals need to submit new application form of PAN Application 49AA
Proceed To Pay For PAN Card Application?
While submitting the form one need to “Make Payment” through valid mode
Press on “Make Payment” button from the official site
Applicant will be re-directed to Payment Gateway site here applicant is free to choose any options – BillDesk and PayU India
Applicant needs pay with his/her card details using one of following options- Netbanking, Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa), Cash Card or any other as seen available on Payment Gateway site.
Applicant will either get “Success” or a “Failure” in online payment attempt
On payment “Failure”, message of failed transaction will be visible on the screen, applicants can either Cancel, go back OR Retry making the payment.
On payment “Success”, payment confirmation will be system-endorsed on the filled-in.
Simple Steps To Submitting PAN Card Application Online 2018
- First of all visit the official site of UTI Infrastructure Technologies and Services Limited that is www.utiitsl.com.
- As you reached to the home page, go to the menu option and follow the “Services>PAN Card->Apply”
- This will take you to the new page, select “Guidelines for Submitting PAN Application” and read it carefully for filling PAN Card Application Form
- Thereafter proceed to fill Online PAN Card Application Form.
- After filling PAN Card Application Online now hit on “Validation” followed by “Submit” button
- Now verify all the details filled in the form for the correctness of the information
- Then go for making the online payment, if you get “Success” message, then “Save” OR take a print-out of filled-in form through the “Print Form” option provided.
- Then affix two (same) photographs of 3.5cms X 2.5cms size on the printed form
- Then sign at the 3 specified positions on the photo-affixed form as follows:
- On the left hand box, sign across the affixed photograph.
- On the right-hand box, sign below the photo in the space provided.
- On page 2 of the form, sign in the bottom right-hand box in the space provided.
- Attach the copy of the documents of Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Date of Birth with the signed PAN Application form
- At last, you should submit the complete set of application to nearest UTIITSL office address for processing and issuance of his/her PAN Card.
Submit your completed PAN application at any of the following UTIITSL offices are as follows-
|PAN PDC Incharge – Mumbai Region
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited Plot No. 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur
NAVI MUMBAI – 400614
|PAN PDC Incharge – Kolkata Region
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited 29, N. S. Road, Ground Floor,
Opp. Gilander House and Standard Chartered Bank, KOLKATA – 700001
Tel No:(033) 22108959 / 22424774
|PAN PDC Incharge – Chennai Region
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited D-1, First Floor, Thiru -Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, CHENNAI – 600032
|PAN PDC Incharge – New Delhi Region
UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited 1/28 Sunlight Building, Asaf Ali Road, NEW DELHI -110002
Tel No:(011) 23211262/23211273-23211274
Link your Aadhaar with PAN
Individuals after getting PAN card you can link it with Aadhaar number by following any of below mentioned options-
- Go to E-filing website for PAN-Aadhaar Linkage Or
- You can send SMS to 56161 as under (from any mobile number)
- UIDPAN<space><Your 12 digit AADHAAR><space><Your 10 digit PAN>
For more any latest updates you can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key. One can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to attain all details directly to timeline.