SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Online Form
A recruitment notification has been revealed by the Staff Selection Commission regarding as SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. By this official notification, SSC is going to hire the keen and diligent job fighters who are seeking for job in SSC as the posts of Stenographer. There are number posts of Stenographer those candidates who are seeking for job and want to make their career government sector. So, those candidates who completed 12th they can apply for application form.
Applicants can apply for SSC Stenographer Application form through the online mode on visit the official site of SSC that is ssc.nic.in. You can also check the below steps to apply for SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs. Starting date to submit the application form is 17th September 2019 Online Application form last date is 18.10.2019.
For more information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 such as age limit, educational details, application fee, procedure to apply for application form and other details. So, willing candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team of naukaricareer.com
Information About SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Stenographer (Grade C & D)|
|Qualification Required||12th passed|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination/Skill Test|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants must have done 12th Standard from a recognized Board or University with good academic records for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment.
Nationality / Citizenship:
- An individual who want to apply against SSC Stenographer Recruitment must either be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Job seekers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.08.2018. There will be some relaxation in the upper limit for the reserved aspirants.
Applicants that get engaged for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment will surely receive an outstanding and impressive amount of pay scale along with additional benefits as per norms of SSC.
Contenders are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any Bank.
There will be no application fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and PWD.
The organization will short-list some aspirants on basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination. Then short-listed individuals will be called for skill test.
The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Mode Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade-“C‟ &‟D‟ respectively.
SSC Steno Paper Pattern:
There will be total 200 questions of 200 questions and each question carry one mark.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type.
Questions will be set in Hindi and English except Part-III.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/OH)|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Simple Instructions to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form
- Visit the official site of SSC which is ssconline.nic.in
- Now go to “Stenographers (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2018” and press “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling up the application form.
- Now select the appropriate link to apply online.
- After that SSC Stenographer Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
Download Date Change Notice
Download Short Notice
For more information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018, you have to go through the Official Link. Job seekers also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with us to get updates on recruitments and SSC Jobs or you can follow us social media also.