SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
A recruitment notification has been revealed soon by the Staff Selection Commission regarding SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022. By this official notification, SSC is going to hire keen and diligent job fighters who are seeking jobs in SSC as the posts of Stenographer. There is a number of posts for Stenographers those candidates who are seeking for jobs and want to make their career government sector. So, those candidates who completed the 12th can apply for an application form. Applicants can apply for the SSC Stenographer Application form through online mode on visit the official site of SSC is ssc.nic.in. You can also check the below steps to apply for SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs. The online application procedure for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is started on 20th August 2022 and the last date to submit the form is 05th September 2022.
For more information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 such as age limit, educational details, application fee, procedure to apply for application form and other details. So, willing candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team of naukaricareer.com
Short Details About SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
|Name of the organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the post
|Stenographer (Grade C & D)
|Computer-Based Examination/Skill Test
|Mode to apply
SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification- Important Dates
- Online Application Begin: 20/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/09/2022
- Online Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/09/2022
- Correction Date: 07/09/2022
- CBT Exam Date: November 2022
- Skill Test Exam Date: Notified Soon
SSC Stenographer Vacancy- Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification:
Interested applicants must have done 12th Standard from a recognized Board or University with good academic records for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment.
Nationality / Citizenship:
- An individual who wants to apply against SSC Stenographer Recruitment must either be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Job seekers should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.08.2018. There will be some relaxation in the upper limit for the reserved aspirants.
Applicants that get engaged for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment will surely receive an outstanding and impressive amount of pay scale along with additional benefits as per norms of SSC.
Contenders are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any Bank.
There will be no application fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and PWD.
The organization will short-list some aspirants on basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination. Then short-listed individuals will be called for skill test.
The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Mode Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade-“C‟ &‟D‟ respectively.
SSC Steno Paper Pattern:
There will be total 200 questions of 200 questions and each question carry one mark.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type.
Questions will be set in Hindi and English except Part-III.
|No. of Questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/OH)
|English Language and Comprehension
How To Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Form
- Visit the official site of SSC which is ssconline.nic.in
- Now go to “Stenographers (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022” and press “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling up the application form.
- Now select the appropriate link to apply online.
- After that SSC Stenographer Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
Apply Online Click Here Download Notification Click Here Join Our Telegram Channel Click Here SSC Official Website Click Here
For more information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, you have to go through the Official Link. Job seekers also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with us to get updates on recruitments and SSC Jobs or you can follow us on social media also.