VITEEE 2023 Application Form: Apply for VITEEE Online Form 2023 available now before the last date. Every year VIT University conducted the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam for candidates interested in pursuing their UG engineering degree course from VIT. Eligible candidates can apply for the VITEEE 2023 exam which is conducted from the 15th to the 21st of April 2023. VITEEE 2023 form is started from 11th November 2022 and applies till the last date 31st March 2023. Candidates can submit the application form offline as well as online mode. Here in this article, candidates can check the complete information about VITEEE 2023 Application form, eligibility, dates, and syllabus.
VITEEE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||VITEEE 2023|
|VITEEE Full Form||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Mode of Application form||Online/Offline Mode|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
VITEEE 2023 Dates
|Online application form available||11th November 2022|
|Closing date of the Application form||31st March 2023|
|Application correction||April 2023|
|Slot booking||April 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date||17th – 23rd April 2023|
|Declaration date of Result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023|
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidates should be Resident/ Non-resident Indian National/ PIO.
- Age Limit: Candidates who must be born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission.
- Qualification: Those who have completed their Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with at least 60% aggregate marks can apply for the test.
- The minimum aggregate marks is 50% for SC/ ST candidates and candidates belonging to state of Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
VITEEE Application Form Fee
- The application fee for the VITEEE 2023 application form can be submitted online mode.
- The application fee is Rs 1350/-.
- Candidates can also pay the fee by Credit card/ Debit card or Paytm Account.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How To Apply For VITEEE 2023 Application Form
- First visit to the official application link (link is given below)
- Then register yourself by entering all the important details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID, Phone number, etc.
- A verification link will be sent to your registered ID and check your mail ID for login details.
- Now login with the help of login credentials.
- Then fill in the details such as qualifications and other important details.
- Now upload a passport-size photograph & signature.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After the submission of the fee, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take a printout for future reference.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern for VITEEE 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online
- Duration of exam: The duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Medium: The medium of the paper is English
- Type of questions: The questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 markand there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions|
VITEEE 2023 Syllabus
The VITEEE syllabus is prepared on the basis of the 10th and 12th syllabus. Candidates must have to check the syllabus very carefully to score well in the examination of VITEEE 2023. Candidates can find the syllabus for the VITEEE 2023 in the given below:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- P,D & F-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium & Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biodiversity, ecology & environment
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Matrices and their Applications
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Probability Distributions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number series, Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Clocks, Calendars and Directions
VITEEE 2023 Application Form- Important Links
|VITEEE 2023 Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Official Site||Click here|