BSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 326 Stenographer Posts in Department of General Administration, Bihar. Online Application forms are invited by Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna from 07 Mar 2019 to 06 Apr 2019 11:59 PM to hire keen and desires job seekers. The mode of application form is online mode. Download full notification by below link.
Total Vacancies: 326
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Mar 2019|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||08 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Apr 2019 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||05 Apr 2019|
|Gen/ OBC and Out side of Bihar||₹600|
|SC/ ST/ PWD category||₹150|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 37 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC/ Woman candidates
Department of General Administration, Bihar
Intermediate with Steno and Typing knowledge of computer and word processing.
|Category||No. of Posts|
Department of General Administration
₹5200 – 20200 + GP ₹2400 per month
The selection will be on the basis of written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Mar 2019 to 06 Apr 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://bssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.