CLAT 2019 Online Form, Online Registration From 10 January
National Law Universities (NLUs) has released the CLAT 2019 Online Form on its official site. Through CLAT eligible candidates will grant admission to five years integrated law degree and 1 year LLM degree in 21 National Law Universities in India. This year Common Law Admission Test has been scheduled on 12 May 2019. The CLAT 2019 Online Form will be available at the official website form 10 January 2019 candidates can fill their CLAT Online Form 2019 by prescribed format before the last date.
Eager and eligible candidates for CLAT 2019 can fill the CLAT 2019 Online Form during scheduled dates. Last date to apply for Common Law Admission Test Online Form 2019 till 31 March 2019.
To get more details about CLAT 2019 Online Form, such as required eligibility criteria, application fee,exam date and other. So, candidates can check our page of naukaricareer.com
CLAT 2019 Application Form Short Details
|Name of Conducting Body||National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Test Name||The Common Law Admission Test|
|Page Category||Online Application Form notification|
Required Qualification For CLAT 2019 Exam;
For UG Programmes-
Aspirants must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks.
Aspirants going to appear in 10+2 examination in April/May, 2019 are also eligible to apply
For PG Programmes-
Aspirants should pass their LL.M or any other equivalent exam with at least 55% marks.
Minimum marks would be 50% for SC/ST category.
No age limit
On the basis of performance in Common Law Admission
Application Fee For CLAT Exam 2019
General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates-Rs. 4000/-
SC/ST category candidates-Rs. 3500/-
How to Fill CLAT 2019 Online Form:
- Visit the official website of clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Now go to the homepage select the appropriate link for “Apply Online”.
- Click on the registration page will appear at your screen.
- Fill all the details for the registration such as candidates name, Father name, Mother name, DOB, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Enter security code, domicile, Category, Sub-category, Special category, DOB, Gender, Region, Correspondence address details and other required details.
- Now press the link to upload documents.
Documents Required for Common Law Admission Test 2019
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm)
- An image should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Signature in jpg format with 100 kb size
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable).
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- After that select NLUs (National Law Universities) as per need.
- Finally hit on the submit button and take a
print out of the same for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here Link will be active on 10-01-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|