GITAM University Admission 2020 UG, PG Courses Online Form Exam Dates - Naukaricareer
GITAM University Admission
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University offers GITAM University Admission to those students who are eager to take admission in UG/PG Courses. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of GAT Entrance Test. Candidates must check the full page for full details related to the GITAM University Admission 2020. Candidates are advised to fill GITAM University Application Form before the last date. Candidates can check the full schedule for GITAM University.
About GITAM Admission Test 2019:
It is computer based entrance test conducted for providing admission to students in UG & PG courses in the field of technology and pharmacy. Applicants who are eligible they can fill and submit the application form by follow the below given simple steps.
For more details regarding GITAM University 2019 Admission by scrolling this web page which is well designed by our team members of naukaricareer.com.
Highlights of GITAM University Admission:
|Name of University||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University|
|Courses name||UG/PG Courses|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
GITAM University Courses Offered:
Humanities & Languages
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree)|
|Computer Science and Technology (CST)|
|Software Engineering (SE)|
|Information Technology (IT)|
|Data Sciences (DS)|
|RF & Microwave Engineering (RF & ME)|
|Digital Systems & Signal Processing (DSSP)|
|Electronic Instrumentation (EI)|
|Structural Engg. & Natural Disaster Management (SENDM)|
|Power Systems and Automation (PSA)|
|Machine Design (MD)|
|Computer Aided Design, Manufacture and Engineering (CADME)|
|Industrial Engineering & Management (IEM)|
|Food Processing Technology (FPT)|
GITAM Eligibility Criteria:
|(Biotechnology)/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch||For admission in B.Tech & B.Arch, students should qualify the above examination with PCM subjects. For B.Tech (Biotechnology) & B.Pharmacy, students must pass the above exam with Mathematics/Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects|
|For M.Pharmacy||B.Pharm from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.|
|For M.Tech||BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.|
Registration Fee For GAT:
Applying contenders should need to pay requisite amount of registration fee which will be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gitam University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
GITAM University Admission Process:
Contestant’s selection for any of applying programs will be based on their qualifying marks in GITAM Admission Test (GAT) followed by other process of admission.
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam duration will be two hours.
- Questions will be objective type(multiple choice questions).
- 4 marks (for B.Tech) and 3 marks (for M.Tech) will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||40||160|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGTA):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGP):
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||25||100|
Rs 600/- for female and 1000 for other candidates as an application which can be made via online (Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (Demanad Draft) mode.
The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
Candidates, those pay the fee through offline mode, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
How to Apply For GITAM University Admission?
You can fill Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Admission Form either online or offline.
- First of all visit the official site which is www.gitam.edu to apply for GITAM university entrance exam 2019
- After go to home page, you need to hit on the “GAT-2019: Admission to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy Programs – 2019” link.
- Then press on, ‘how to apply’-> ‘apply online’ button.
- Must Fill Online Application Form with all asked details.
- Upload the scanned images of all documents (if required) and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online filled form and affix your photograph, sign in the space provided.
- At last, send it along with Demand Draft / Pay order by registered post / speed post to the address stated below.
Download the form and Fill it completely. Candidates are required to send GITAM University Application Form in a prescribed format separately for each programme along with the required documents, Demand Draft to the Address given in official notification on or before the last date.
Click Here For: GITAM University Official Website
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Date:
|Availability of application forms||November 2019|
|End date of application form||March 2020|
|Slot booking will start from||April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 2020|
|Examination date of GITAM GAT 2020||April 2020|
|Declaration of result||April 2020|
|Counseling process will start from||Once the result has been declared|
Online Examination Centres:
|Bellary||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)|
|Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)||Hyderabad (Saifabad)|
|Bengaluru (City)||Hyderabad (Nagole)|
For more details go to the Official Link of GITAM University. To get latest information regarding same and students can save this web portal naukaricareer.com as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019- Computer Assistant Posts Apply Online
- UP IAS / PSC Free Coaching Online Form 2019- Application Form Link
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Application Form 2019
- UP Yoga Teacher Bharti 2020 Yoga Teacher Online Registration
- New PAN Card Online Form 2019- How To Apply For PAN Card Online
- Pavitra Portal Registration Form 2019, edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra portal
- UP Anganwadi Bharti 2019-20 Apply Online For Supervisor, Worker, Helper Posts
- JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Online Form, Exam Dates Announced
- JEE Main 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
- LIC Scholarship Application Form 2019