ICMR NICED Recruitment 2019 Walk-in For Project Technician II and Other Posts
ICMR NICED Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Disease (NICED) has announced a ICMR NICED Recruitment 2019 notification for Project Technician II and Other posts. Selection of candidates will be done of the basis of walk-in interview. Walk-in interview for Project Technician II and Other Posts will be held on 21st November 2019. So, those candidates are eligible must appear for walk in interview scheduled on 21st November 2019. Check more details, look at the below page….
ICMR NICED Recruitment 2019- Short Details
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Disease (NICED)|
|Name of Post||Project Technician II and Other Posts|
|Selection Process||Walk In Interview|
|Interview Date||21st November 2019|
Senior Research Fellow -01
Project Technician II-01
Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience.
Desirable: Experience of working with antimicrobial resistance in gram negative bacilli.
|Project Technician II: High School pass or equivalent, five years’ experience in related field or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training.
Desirable: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Govt. Institute or recognized institute.
Age Criteria (As on the 21 November 2019.)
Senior Research Fellow-Not exceeding 35 years
Project Technician II-Not exceeding 28 years
Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + 24% HRA
Project Technician II: Rs. 17,000/- p.m. (fixed)
Walk In Interview
How To Apply For ICMR NICED Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with and application form on 21st November, 2019 at 11.00 A.M. to the venue- Director, ICMR-NICED, ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) 57, Beliaghata Main Road, Kolkata – 700 010. Candidates will have to present for the interview with certificates of Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on application and attested copies of relevant certificates with them.
- JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Online Form, Exam Dates Announced
- Bihar SSC Anuwadak Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For 1505 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Apprentice Posts
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Nursing Officer Posts
- Bihar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Application Form 2019-20- Apply Online Registration
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 www.scholarship.up.nic.in Online Registration
- UP Yoga Teacher Bharti 2020 Yoga Teacher Online Registration
- New PAN Card Online Form 2019- How To Apply For PAN Card Online
- UP Ration Card New List