MP PPT Online Form 2019 – Apply Online For PPT Form
MP PPT 2019
Dear candidates, those are willing to get Admission to various Diploma Courses, Madhya Pradesh they can now apply online for MP PPT Online Form 2019. Online Applications are invited by MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from 02 Apr 2019 to 16 Apr 2019. Candidates can fill the online MP PPT Form by below given suitable link or by follow the below given simple instructions. So, those candidates who are seeking for admission for they can apply now.
MP PPT Online Form 2019
To get complete details related to the MP PPT Online Form 2019 such as required eligibility, application fee and other details, you need to look at the below section of this page which is well written by the team members of naukaricareer.com
MP PPT Online Form 2019 Short Details
|Name of Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||MP PPT Exam|
|Last Date to Apply||16-04-2019|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Starting date of Changes the online Application Form||02 April 2019|
|Last date for correction in application form||21 April 2019|
|Date of Online Examination||09 May 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹200|
|Charges every time the amendment is made in the application form||₹40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Polytechnic and 10 + 2 in Science/ SSC exam pass or Equivalent with 35 % marks.
The selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
How to Apply For MP PPT Online Form 2019?
- You have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Firstly, visit the official site that is https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.