NEET 2019NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Important Available now… Every year National Test Agency (NTA) is organize National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for those students who are willing to take admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges. NEET is the only National Level Medical Entrance Exam. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG exam.
NEET 2019 exam will be conducted through pen paper based mode. So, those students who are searching for NEET 2019 Application Form they can apply for application form from November 1, 2018. The last date to submit the application form will be November 30, 2018. NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019.
Here in the below section of this page naukaricareer.com, you get the complete details NEET 2019 Exam such as required eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern , syllabus and other. Students can bookmark this page for more exams.
NEET 2019 Overview:
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency or NTA|
|Exam Name||NTA NEET 2019|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Number of Attempts||Once a Year|
NEET 2019 Important Dates:
|NEET 2019 Exam Events (May)||NEET 2019 Important Dates (Announced)|
|Release of online application form||01-November-2018|
|Last date for filling application form||30-November-2018|
|Issuance of NEET 2019 admit card||15-April-2019|
|Exam to commence||05-May-2019|
NEET 2019 Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria of the NEET 2019.
Candidates with Indian citizenship are eligible for this exam. Foreign nationals, overseas citizens of India (OCIs), persons of Indian origin (PIOs) and non-resident Indians (NRIs) are also eligible.
Under 15% AIQ seats, students belonging to Jammu and Kashmir are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th examination with Biology/ Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from any recognised board.
- Apart from this, as per the recent amendments made by MHRD, 12th pass outs from National Institute of Open Schooling or any State Open School can also apply.
- General category students need to have scored at least 50% in Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to be eligible for this exam.
- There is also relaxation in the marks for the reserved category of students.
- General category students, who are handicapped, are eligible for this exam with 45% in aggregate, whereas SC/ST/OBC students with 40% marks in aggregate are eligible for this exam.
Number of attempts:
There is no limit on the number of attempts from 2018 onwards.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age. The maximum age limit for candidates taking this exam is 25 years. There is a 5-year relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
|For unreserved candidates||Date of birth should be between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002|
|For SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates||Date of birth should be between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002|
Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking, UPI and e-wallet.
Service tax will also be applicable.
New Changes Introduced Last Year
On the proposal of Union Health Ministry, MCI approved several changes in the NEET UG entrance exam. Below we have listed the new changes introduced last year:
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates of these states need not to submit Self Declaration form now.
- Aadhaar Card is also not compulsory to fill the NEET Application. But, candidates have to required any ID proof to apply for the exam.
- Indian candidates those wish to pursue MBBS/BDS in foreign nationals, they have qualify NEET UG exam.
- The attempt limit has been removed from the last year. Now, candidates may attempt the NEET untill the age limit as per their categories.
- NIOS or State Open School or private candidates’ are not eligible to NEET exam.
- There will be one set for question paper in all languages.
- As per officials the exam will be bilingual (except language chosen in English).
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG examination from August 2018. It will function on saturdays and sundays & candidates will get around an hour to practice.
- From next year, NTA will start their teaching centres for NEET aspirants. They will not charge any fee for coaching. It will start functioning from May 2019.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET exam pattern 2019:
Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on 5th May 2019.
Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through pen and paper based (offline) mode.
Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours.
Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
Language: The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019 Syllabus
NEET syllabus 2019 will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Students can check the detailed syllabus from below:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
To get more details about NEET 2019 Entrance Exam, candidates can check this Official Link. For any query, you can submit below or subscribe this page or share to your friends.